This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

anyone want to see the evil team not trying to get the legendary?

#1paiprPosted 2/4/2013 4:29:16 AM
I wouldn't mind a return to them not trying to get the cover legendary. Just show them focused on "world domination" some other way would be nice.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#2NomytakerPosted 2/4/2013 4:49:03 AM
Confirm, but it will never happen. Would be great to have Team Rocket back again tho. But hey, since we're in France it's going to make sense for them to run from battle now. :D
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#3sonicfanaticjtbPosted 2/4/2013 5:15:37 AM
Nomytaker posted...
Would be great to have Team Rocket back again tho.

No. Team Rocket's appeared in enough games and are, in my opinion, generic and boring. I'd rather the evil teams continue to have something more to build off of then simply greed and being evil for the sake of it...

Also, D. I kinda like how through the legendaries we've learned more and more 'bout the world of pokémon, and there's gotta be a reason for the legendaries to serve a large enough role in the games to allow this. The evil team going after 'em or otherwise being a direct threat to their existence does this.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#4PChaosWMPosted 2/4/2013 6:30:30 AM
I could be perfectly happy without a "Team _______" in the first place. I'd rather see GameFreak do something totally original.
---
||===============|| PerfectChaosWM ||===============||
||=|| Growing old is mandatory. ||=|| Growing up is optional. ||=||
#5ArcvalonsPosted 2/4/2013 6:37:50 AM
C. It got boring fast. I liked TR's plot in Gen2 to control all Pokemon through radiowaves.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#6keijimasterPosted 2/4/2013 6:38:03 AM
PChaosWM posted...
I could be perfectly happy without a "Team _______" in the first place. I'd rather see GameFreak do something totally original.

Pick one.
---
You're converting to Xbox over system failure? That's like getting pissed with chemo and deciding to stick with cancer.
#7PolimarioPosted 2/4/2013 6:43:16 AM
Better idea

Team X does something evil. MC needs the cover legend to stop them.

That way, we have the cover legend have importance, without the team hunting it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#8NomytakerPosted 2/4/2013 7:21:33 AM
Polimario posted...
Better idea

Team X does something evil. MC needs the cover legend to stop them.

That way, we have the cover legend have importance, without the team hunting it.

I like this actually. Gamefreak please take note.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#9Kamek69Posted 2/4/2013 7:35:40 AM
What if the Team were really the good guys and you were being manipulated into fighting them to stop them harassing the real villains?
---
I defeated a raccoon! SCIENCE!
GT: Kamek69