This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Combos you would like to see added to this generation!

#1BlackSaborPosted 2/4/2013 8:50:35 AM
Mine would be Grass/Steel. It'd only be weak to Fire (x4) and Fighting (x2) I think that would be pretty sick.
#2NomytakerPosted 2/4/2013 8:59:02 AM
You missed Ferroseed.

I did have something saved on my computer which had all the typings not used, sadly I haven't updated it since B/W. So I can't post it at the moment. However, I would really like to see

Normal/Ghost
Fighting/Ghost
Fighting/Dragon
Poison/Dragon
Poison/Fire
Water/Fire
Fire/Grass
Poison/Flying
Psychic/Electric
Dark/Electric
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#3BlackSabor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:02:59 AM
Lol I totally forgot about him. He's actually really really good, too. Hm. I'd like to see another Poison/Dark. Drapion was really cool, but his stats were so low. So much poison hate in pokemon. Maybe a new evo, like to Seviper or Drapion.
#4King-gamerPosted 2/4/2013 9:07:31 AM
Just a Dragon/Fighting that knows drunken kung fu and One Inch Punch. and I'm good.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#5paiprPosted 2/4/2013 11:50:22 AM
Grass/dragon would be great to see. A nifty three stager.

grass/ghost would be cool, although I always felt tangela should have evolved into one whose look was inspired by a tumble weed.

fire/electric could be pretty fun.

fighting/flying so long as it evolves and has a interesting super hero motif. I always wanted lugia to be this, with his fist like wings it made so much sense the first time I saw it.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#6CharizardFirePosted 2/4/2013 11:51:54 AM
Fire/Water
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#7KryptoPyro13Posted 2/4/2013 11:52:43 AM
Rotom-H is fire/electric...

But Ghost/Steel. :3
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Iwata: "Betrayal that makes the fans happy!"
#8ChackNorris7Posted 2/4/2013 11:53:20 AM
Dragon/Fighting.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#9paiprPosted 2/4/2013 11:55:23 AM
KryptoPyro13 posted...
Rotom-H is fire/electric...

But Ghost/Steel. :3

true but I meant like a Pokemon whose type is that, not one that assumed that type. Weird I know.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#10DreamsaberPosted 2/4/2013 11:56:11 AM
Poison/Dark has much potential.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3