This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deadliest warrior: Metagross vs Mewtwo

#1AurawhispererPosted 2/4/2013 11:08:51 AM
Who is deadliest? - Results (46 votes)
Metagross
23.91% (11 votes)
Mewtwo
76.09% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Seeing how the friendly tournament is a few days away and users still fear the abuse of mewtwo and I havent made a match up for a while, i decided to put in the two deadliest psychic types.

Metagross background: Metagross; an pre evolve form of a metal ball, evolving into a super computer highly intelligent tank with a mean punch.

Mewtwos background: Mewtwo; a generic made being that man itself tried controlling for own purpose, turning into an aggressive human hater that dominates the power of psychic abilities; along with 70% of mastery moves.

Who is deadliest?

Self opinion: this fight is an extremely tough one to call. Not only do i like both of them, but both also has certain purposes of battling style. On one side, you have a super computer tank that is able to take blows and counter back with its signature move called Meteor Mash. Not only its Attack power is high, but the move itself bonus's its stab due to its typing.

However! On mewtwos side, you have a generic being made by man; a clone as said, from mew. Mewtwo is known to have an aggressive attitude and considers itself dominate over all pokemon. Its psi is unbelievable and the speed and sp atk it gains is an great plus.
Also, it can learn fire base moves; one of metagrosses weaknesses.
More so, can learn recover, barrier, and many more moves that can easily recover itself, while at the same time defend itself.

So basically, you are looking at david and goliath here. This could be a stalemate, but hate to say, if metagross doesnt have high sp def, then it wont survive one fire blast move.

That said, mewtwo.
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 2/4/2013 11:10:31 AM
You're kidding, right?
Mewtwo. Hands down.
Three-fingered hands down.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg
#3CarbideTitanPosted 2/4/2013 11:12:50 AM
What is Metagross gonna use....Pursuit?
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#4MagikarpRulesPosted 2/4/2013 11:18:28 AM
Mewtwo will KO almost any Pokemon that would have a type advantage. Aura Sphere for Dark and Steel types (except Spiritomb and Sableye), Shadow Ball on Ghost and Psychic, Psystrike on everything else.
#5PolimarioPosted 2/4/2013 11:21:46 AM
Mewtwo used Fire Blast.

TC has a habit of making one-sided topics. 1st 'Nape vs. 'Boar, now this.

What's next, Arceus vs. Ledian?
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 2/4/2013 11:24:16 AM
MagikarpRules posted...
Mewtwo will KO almost any Pokemon that would have a type advantage. Aura Sphere for Dark and Steel types (except Spiritomb and Sableye), Shadow Ball on Ghost and Psychic, Psystrike on everything else.

Throw in Thunderbolt and Ice Beam and Mewtwo is unstoppable.

Darn shame you can only hold four moves...
---
#7FFnutPosted 2/4/2013 11:24:38 AM
Polimario posted...
Mewtwo used Fire Blast.

Ledian vs. Power Trick Defense Curl +6 Attack etc. Rollout Shuckle.
---
Official Naoya of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#8Roc_RaidaPosted 2/4/2013 11:25:51 AM
Hmm, I wonder if an Metagross can win against a Mewtwo. Maybe an Focus Sash set with Meteor Mash and Bullet Punch?
---
I love the new york knicks <3
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 2/4/2013 11:26:49 AM
FFnut posted...
Polimario posted...
Mewtwo used Fire Blast.

Ledian vs. Power Trick Defense Curl +6 Attack etc. Rollout Shuckle.

Lol. Throw in Trick Room (or whichever one reverses who goes first) and nothing would beat that.
---