This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what if; the new "monkey" trio idea.

#1paiprPosted 2/4/2013 11:41:06 AM
so this is purely a what if thing.

but what if we had a new trio of pokemon. and there types where these;

grass/water, water/fire and fire/grass. with the twist being that to evolve each you need to apply a fire, leaf, and water stone respectivley. at which point you have there types change to; grass/fire, water/grass, fire/water.

now to further make these three pokemon unique each will respectivly gain the "immune" ability of the type that they lost upon evolution. so basically the pokemon would look like this.

grass/water --fire stone--> grass/fire {w/ storm drain}
water/fire --leaf stone--> water/grass {w/ flash fire}
fire/grass --water stone--> fire/water {w/ sap sipper}

now my question to y'all is how would you feel about this trio? what kind of animals would you like to see? same animal with different looks like the pan/simi trio? or differnet animal for each? what kind of stats would you like to see on each? and which do you think would be the best if they had roughly the same stats?
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#2Hardy_Fan21Posted 2/4/2013 11:57:43 AM
It's a really odd concept.

I like it.
---
Will not change this sig until the 30th WWE Triple Crown Champion is crowned. (Started 20/06/2011)
#3paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:39:06 PM
thanks. i like it to, the more it formed the more i just really kind of want it.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#4Oreno5267Posted 2/4/2013 12:39:10 PM
i like it too.

lemur, macaque, gibbon

mine
---
Eschew obfuscation.
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.
#5LickitungPosted 2/4/2013 12:53:13 PM
Wow! I actually really, really like this concept.
#6Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/4/2013 12:53:58 PM
yes
---
-User Name Origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."
#7Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/4/2013 12:55:33 PM
That's a pretty cool idea
#8Oreno5267Posted 2/4/2013 1:04:32 PM
something different other than eevee, intriguing. can it be done with other triangle types?
---
There are no bad or good ideas. After all, an idea is just that; an idea. It all depends upon the method of execution and implementation.
#9paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:35:55 PM
Oreno5267 posted...
something different other than eevee, intriguing. can it be done with other triangle types?

i imagine it could be, part of the fun of this one is the immunity abilities and the stones used. people be like oh "grass/water, must need a leaf stone....no wait, water stone? no....really fire stone?"
---
#10paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:09:15 PM
i like the different type of monkeys idea. maybe some sort of rabbit could work to. or really get crazy and make each one an owl. they all skip out on the flying type for the sake of the gimmick.
---