This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm ashamed of you Pokemon X board

#11U_Bin_Ostertagd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:41:13 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
U_Bin_Ostertagd posted...
MetaFalconPunch my mom read my post and wishes for me to apologize.

I am sorry for any offense that may of been taken by my saying that your dead to me, none was meant.

Oh, that's alright.

Just remember that opinions aren't facts.

Got it. I will make you proud, MetaFalconPunch, I promise.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMH8lRtrk98 - This is what happens when you mess with me.
#12The_Sol_BladerPosted 2/4/2013 5:43:17 PM
Ashamed of not being number 1 but not of how s****** this board is right now. Right
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#13U_Bin_Ostertagd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:47:24 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Ashamed of not being number 1 but not of how s****** this board is right now. Right

I was too ashamed to even look at this board's posts besides this topic because of it.

MetaFalconPunch in all his omnipotence and forgivingness is the only poster I know here, and he's pretty alright I guess.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMH8lRtrk98 - This is what happens when you mess with me.
#14HauntedBulletsPosted 2/4/2013 6:47:51 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...

Seriously, just go to the Pokemon Y board, it is so much better and much more friendly. I just come here to troll the troll most of the time. lol.
---
PSN: HauntedBullets
#15The_Sol_BladerPosted 2/4/2013 6:49:37 PM
Seriously, just go to the Pokemon Y board, it is so much better and much more friendly. I just come here to troll the troll most of the time. lol.

Dully noted. This board really is... well, like the average pre-release pokemon board I guess...
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#16TheGaijinPosted 2/4/2013 7:04:43 PM
because not enough info at the moment
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune