This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Charizard is more creative than most of the 5th gen Pokemon"

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 2/4/2013 3:26:53 PM
Charizard is a fire dragon-like thing...
Kinda cool, but it's done A LOT.

I don't believe I've seen a mole with steel claws or an ax-shaped dragon outside Gen V though.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg
#12ArethaiPosted 2/4/2013 3:31:47 PM
Props to Charizard for being a silly orange, having a big round belly and four teeth. They didn't try to make him overly cool.
#13ShineboltPosted 2/4/2013 3:38:58 PM(edited)
CakeOfLies posted...
Charizard is a fire dragon-like thing...
Kinda cool, but it's done A LOT.

I don't believe I've seen a mole with steel claws or an ax-shaped dragon outside Gen V though.

I swear I've seen a mole with steel claws before or maybe a groundhog. Not sure from which game/movie/show though. Still wouldn't stop it from being creative though unlike Charizard who really is just a generic looking western dragon. I still like him but I'm a sucker for dragons anyway.
---
Take this post seriously at your own risk.
#14R0cks0l1ddPosted 2/4/2013 3:41:48 PM(edited)
He's using the classic 'Did you just start playing Pokemon?' and everyone that started with RBY has the same opinion as him, classy.
---
Official Everything of every board.
#15Catcher_FreemanPosted 2/4/2013 3:45:50 PM(edited)
My comment:

"Charizard is more creative than most of the 5th Gen Pokemon."
I'm sorry, I just laughed my ass off. Charizard is just a generic European Dragon with its tail lit on fire. There's nothing creative about it.

His response:

Laugh all at want, that doesn't the fact that it's true. Let's be real here, a lot of the 5th Gen Pokemon are very simple and they don't take a creative mind to think of. Not to mention the Pokemon that very similar to some of the past Pokemon. Seriously,%uFEFF some of the 5th Gen Pokemon were so lame that it seemed as though the creators were running out of ideas. And you say Charizard isn't creative? Have you just recently started playing Pokemon? I doubt you were playing back on Red / Blue.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#16TyranidomegaPosted 2/4/2013 3:55:58 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
My comment:

"Charizard is more creative than most of the 5th Gen Pokemon."
I'm sorry, I just laughed my ass off. Charizard is just a generic European Dragon with its tail lit on fire. There's nothing creative about it.

His response:

Laugh all at want, that doesn't the fact that it's true. Let's be real here, a lot of the 5th Gen Pokemon are very simple and they don't take a creative mind to think of. Not to mention the Pokemon that very similar to some of the past Pokemon. Seriously,%uFEFF some of the 5th Gen Pokemon were so lame that it seemed as though the creators were running out of ideas. And you say Charizard isn't creative? Have you just recently started playing Pokemon? I doubt you were playing back on Red / Blue.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft XD
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#171337ROXPosted 2/4/2013 4:17:05 PM
I think he accidentally the sentence
---
That looks like a homing shot!
3DS: 4511-0726-1828
#18TyranidomegaPosted 2/4/2013 4:17:42 PM
Lol vid creator came in and had none of that.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#19Meta289Posted 2/4/2013 4:23:34 PM
Come on now, we all know that Venusaur is the most creative out of the Kanto Starters. It's a giant toad/dinosaur/reptilian mammal/mammalian reptile with a rafflesia growing out of its back.

Of all the Kanto Pokemon he had to pick for being creative, he picked Charizard. The lizard with wings.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
The Pokemon Cycle. Don't deny its existence.