This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA: Pokemon Colosseum

#1Throwback2780Posted 2/4/2013 6:38:15 PM(edited)
Team Snagem is a gang of crooks who steal Pokemon from trainers. Business Man from our two previous CYOA's has joined them.

only to rebel them.

*one day...*

everybody was working. Team Snagem heard an explosion. Business Man came out & took the Snag Machine & put it on his arm. the grunts of Team Snagem chased Business Man. but Business Man hopped onto his floating bike thingy & activated a detonator. causing another explosion at the base. Business man grinned & sped up to a place known as the Outskirt Stand.

he saw two people come out of the stand. they spoke to each other near a vehicle of sorts.

"Fwaah! We sure pigged out. eh? I love chowing down after a job! It adds to the flavor, I swear." said the one on the right. the left one spoke.

"Hehehe, yeah. And we bagged ourselves a great big catch, too. Boss'll be sure to fix us up good with big rewards, too. Hehehe, it doesn't get any better then this!" said the left one. they entered the truck & rode away. Business Man entered the stand. he saw the TV showing ONBS.

"Authorities have made a stunning announcement on the mysterious building that exploded in Echo Canyon. it was Team Snagem's Hideout. Team Snagem is a gang of Pokemon abductors who have already been marked for arrest. The hideout was discovered only as a result of the explosion. By the time police arrived, the ruined building had already been abandoned. The cause of the explosion is under investigation. It should become apparent eventually." the lady on ONBS said. Business Man left the building.

"Yo! Wait! Wait up!" said a man with purple hair coming out.

"Hey, my name's Willie. After i got a good look at you, well. I got this urge to battle you. It's like I'm compelled to. Any way I look at it, it's obvious that your no ordinary Joe. So, what do you say? Let's you & me have a quick battle!" said the man named Willie.

does Business Man accept?
#2ecylisPosted 2/4/2013 5:57:55 PM
I can't read this because you forget spaces everywhere
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#3Whats_Up4444Posted 2/4/2013 6:03:27 PM
ecylis posted...
I can't read this because you forget spaces everywhere

It adds hilarity. XD
---
Oh no! My http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570198-basketball-nightmare/ ! :o
http://tital.bigforumpro.com/ Join the Haven of all Kingdom Hearts Roleplays!
#4willingmessPosted 2/4/2013 6:08:18 PM
you form "team business man" and make him your peon
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#5Throwback2780(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:38:47 PM
Bump!
---
Bumping mah sig!
#6Throwback2780(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:43:18 PM
Throwback2780 posted...
Bump!

---
The evil clowns will DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!
#7Throwback2780(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:46:22 AM
Bump...
---
#8KingTumbleweedPosted 2/5/2013 10:47:45 AM
Take his pokeballs and run away.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards. Apparently married to Sabrina.
#9Throwback2780(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:14:28 AM
LAST BUMP.
---
#10Throwback2780(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:29:51 AM
(wait...am bringing the MC back to what he does best...)

you decided to steal his Pokeballs & go to Phenac City. there you shoot Folly & that other guy & steal the ability to see Shadow Pokemon from the girl in the bodybag.

you rush to the Mayor's house & shoot him down. you try to enter the stadium but they won't let you. so you shoot them & leave. Team Snagem stops you but you shoot them too & enter the Mayor's house. (after stealing Pokeballs from an old lady)

you see Miror B. what do you do?
---