This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Generation that had the best music in your opinion?

#71kingjam1Posted 2/5/2013 10:50:39 AM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
squdgy posted...
Fastest_Spartan posted...
Gen 3 is winning because Gen 3 had the best music

lol

in the opinions of a majority of this board's users.

The majority of the board's users are Hoenn Babies who think badly imitated trumpets are the pinnacle of music.

And no, it doesn't win every poll on popularity, it wins many polls because, in many aspects, it's the best generation in the series.

lol

Looks like somebody is buttmad.

This. There have been polls that show that most of the fans that love Gen III started in Gen I...

People who started with Gen 1 and 2 have had their nostalgia satisfied with the remakes. Most of those people are now nostalgic about Gen 3. Honestly though people can like whatever they like.
---
Can't think of anything
#72The_Undying_84Posted 2/5/2013 11:06:38 AM
I pretty much hate the music after Gen 2. Which have low sound quality for obvious reasons, yet somehow the remake versions of the same songs are even worse, because they rearranged all the songs terribly.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#73shrooboid313Posted 2/5/2013 11:37:57 AM
I loved pretty much all of them but for me, it's definitely Gen 2 for me. I love that bike theme tune.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel.
#74adismaltheftPosted 2/5/2013 11:41:30 AM
I usually play with my iPod on or the radio on.
---
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#75SpoinkRulezzPosted 2/5/2013 12:12:45 PM
Hmm...got to go with gen 5 here. All of them had some nice music. The first one was very iconic of course, the second one was very solid as well. Gen 3 was musically good, as in, it had some good tracks, but I didn't like the instruments. I like Gen 4's music more than most others here it seems, I really like some of the route tracks, Cynthia's pre-battle (the piano stuff) and battle music and I thought the Game Corner was pretty epic. :p Oh and the pixie battle music was great as well.

But I vote for gen 5. Possibly the best collection of town music (Driftveil, Accumula, Nimbasa, Opelucid...), best battle themes, Alder's theme (when you encounter him during the storyline), B/W's route 10, legendary theme...good stuff.
#76iKhanicPosted 2/5/2013 12:23:12 PM
2nd Gen has Lance/Red, therefore it has the best music.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#77Nintendoboy77Posted 2/5/2013 12:26:23 PM
Gen 5

Cause Nimbasa City.