This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tell me if you've noticed this trend in the fanbase:

#21Shadow_StarWolfPosted 2/4/2013 10:07:38 PM
Genwunners are the only group that rustles my jimmies, really.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#22Daemonscharm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:46:08 AM
AlI_About_The_U posted...
OP, did you make all of that up? I've never noticed it that way and it seems completely arbitrary.

Pay attention
---
Mavs Fan: Official GBASB Vice President/Romancer
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/Photo_Phreak/alkalinesig2.png
#23BlackCatNYCPosted 2/5/2013 3:49:27 AM
I enjoy all the gens but I get sick of them when I play them too much. New games instantly turn me off to the old ones for some weird reason. Like my body is ready for the new stuff! I was sad when Gen 4 was over. I really loved Piplup.
---
Nintendo 3DS: 0473-8573-6109
#24King-gamerPosted 2/5/2013 3:51:23 AM
Wrong. I love 2,3, and 5.

And coincidentally they are Prime numbers. Which means Gen 6 will be crap and gen 7 will be Awesome.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#25banjo kazooiePosted 2/5/2013 3:51:37 AM
For me, 3>5>4>1>2. I liked Gen II more before that time I replayed Crystal.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#26ecylisPosted 2/5/2013 4:03:09 AM
I dislike the first two generations because I didn't grow up with them or anything.
I dislike Gen III because it sucks, outside of FRLG. I like Gen IV and V.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#27MaurithPosted 2/5/2013 4:06:46 AM
I never know where to place Gen 3. I absolutely ADORE the region, and the music is sweet too, but as I've said in a few topics on here - I really don't have any enthusiasm towards most of the Pokémon available. I'd probably have to say:

5 > 4 = 3 > 2 > 1

1 has aged pretty badly. We had some good times, but it's almost silly to go back to after playing latter instalments (high crit chance? Will ALWAYS crit. Messed up weaknesses etc, absolute crap movepools)

Gen 2...hm. At the time, it was one of the best games around. Looking back though, I kind of have to agree with the criticisms it receives, mostly the lower level progress. The more Pokémon you use, the more noticeable it becomes, and progress feels slow. Furthermore there's barely any story, and the journey feels more hollow than the others. I love the pastel-y colours though,
---
Official Floatzel of the Pokemon XY boards
Wheel of Time Progress: EotW, TGH, TDR, TSR, [FoH: 2%]
#28paiprPosted 2/5/2013 4:18:15 AM
Gen 3 is my favorite region, and has many many Pokemon I enjoy.
Gen 5 is next because of the Pokemon, and storyline, also region wasn't to bad.
Gen 1 follows for all things nostalgic.
Gen 4 is next only for Pokemon, its my least favorite map, though I enjoyed platinum's expanded pokedex. (bonus points for following Pokemon in hg/ss)
Gen 2 is last because it has the lowest number of favorite Pokemon for me, plus awesome as 2 regions and 16 badges could be I just feel it was handled poorly.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#29pokemonfreak97Posted 2/5/2013 6:21:34 AM
In terms of actual gameplay, 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1. There have been improvements to the gameplay every generation. In terms of how well I like them, nostalgia and all factored in, 5 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 1. It could be that I've never played 1, but it just seems... filled with glitches, good and otherwise.
---
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?
#30Jrx1Posted 2/5/2013 6:28:42 AM
4=5>2>3>1 for me.

Gen IV fan, and i like both B/W and R/S/E. Although Johto is better than Hoenn to me, Hoenn was still enjoyable experience.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards