This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So does this mean we will get Pokemon RSE remakes in 3d?

#1MechaKirbyPosted 2/4/2013 11:19:20 PM
I've been waiting for this for some time now.
---
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX http://i.minus.com/i7veL9wbPUU85.gif
#2jayman7Posted 2/4/2013 11:40:54 PM
If we get RSE remakes this gen at all.

I'm not saying we won't. But after last gen, where everyone was oh so sure remakes were coming... best not to count your chickens before they hatch.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#3VoidBeyondPosted 2/5/2013 12:42:38 AM
I stand by my word that if we get anything from Gen 3 it'll be sequels
---
GT: Dethrow2112//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN White FC: 4771 6383 7145
#4FungusForBrainsPosted 2/5/2013 12:49:36 AM
That's 'cause nobody was thinking, after BW2, it was pretty much guaranteed that Gen. VI would come soon, and that it did. Plus, Gen. V wasn't a new console generation, and the DS' time was coming to a close, so remakes weren't likely at all if one was thinking.

I'm betting on 3D RSE remakes at least being announced by 2015 at the latest.
#5CM_PonchPosted 2/5/2013 12:58:47 AM
Dat Weather Trio cutscene...in 3D...
---
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#6robrobdPosted 2/5/2013 2:46:16 AM
Why is everyone so obsessed with having RSE remakes? I enjoyed those games as much as anyone but is it really necessary that they be remade?
---
I am Robrob, hear me roar!
#7MilsoPosted 2/5/2013 4:51:22 AM
R/S/E don't have the same kind of mainstream nostalgia, there's really no reason to remake them. Like I've said every other time it's been brought up, simply setting another game in Hoenn would make more sense than a straight up remake, but I don't think either will ever happen.

Another Red & Blue/Green remake are more likely, in my opinion.
---
rawr
#8banjo kazooiePosted 2/5/2013 5:10:31 AM
jayman7 posted...
But after last gen, where everyone was oh so sure remakes were coming...

Wasn't that mostly Therian?
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#9AmyUnleashedPosted 2/5/2013 5:19:11 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
I stand by my word that if we get anything from Gen 3 it'll be sequels

I would rather that, we would all the able to explore a remasterd Hoenn, explore and catch gen 3 faves. But also get a whole new story, interactions, likely more pokemon to catch (hopefully locations) and much more changes than what we would get if it was just a remake.

That is what Black/White 2 did right. I just orderd a copy beacuse it looks so good, if it was Pokemon Grey with little new features i may off saved my money to get something else.
#10paiprPosted 2/5/2013 7:44:03 AM
Milso posted...
R/S/E don't have the same kind of mainstream nostalgia, there's really no reason to remake them. Like I've said every other time it's been brought up, simply setting another game in Hoenn would make more sense than a straight up remake, but I don't think either will ever happen.

Another Red & Blue/Green remake are more likely, in my opinion.

completely. Disagree. Gen 3, hoenn the region is the only region that we have not gotten to enjoy post the attack split. Kanto you could at least visit in hg/ss.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm