This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have an idea for an all region game.

#11arceusrules1988(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:43:20 AM
ExcaliburOwner posted...
I don't understand how people think it's a good idea for Nintendo. Of course, we'd like that, but they wouldn't. They run a business and, like every other business, they need to make money. And the way it is now they make the most profit out of the franchise.

So I doubt this will ever happen. Maybe when Pokemon stops being so popular.

I am talking about after X & Y. Could be the revamped Third Version. They could continue the series afterwards.

About making money. I think every pokemon fan would buy this no matter the cost because no matter what your favorite region is, it is in it.
---
I finally got Pokemon Conquest
Official ARCEUS of Pokemon Conquest.
#12ChimpsonabusPosted 2/5/2013 10:51:59 AM
x6 the Zubat caves
x6 the water routes
x6 the NPC battles with terrible enemy AI

This wouldn't be a game. This would be actual mental torture.
#13VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/5/2013 10:53:58 AM
Chimpsonabus posted...
x6 the Zubat caves
x6 the water routes
x6 the NPC battles with terrible enemy AI

This wouldn't be a game. This would be actual mental torture.

Not to mention x6 the Youngster Joey...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#14Dark_EinherjarPosted 2/5/2013 11:03:46 AM
arceusrules1988 posted...
About making money. I think every pokemon fan would buy this no matter the cost because no matter what your favorite region is, it is in it.

Considering what happened the first time they put just TWO regions in the same game (Kanto was butchered so badly in G/S/C that you'd only recognize the place because of the map's shape and the cities' names), I'd be seriously afraid of the mere POSSIBILITY a game with all six regions.

Also, copying + pasting the anime onto a game screams laziness.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#15jayman7Posted 2/5/2013 11:06:51 AM
So, basically, TC, your idea is to have six full games on one game card, where you can't have them interact until you beat all of them. Perhaps the game card will cost the same amount as a normal single Pokemon game? Yeah, I see GameFreak jumping all over that one.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#16arceusrules1988(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:36:12 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...
arceusrules1988 posted...

Considering what happened the first time they put just TWO regions in the same game (Kanto was butchered so badly in G/S/C that you'd only recognize the place because of the map's shape and the cities' names), I'd be seriously afraid of the mere POSSIBILITY a game with all six regions.

Also, copying + pasting the anime onto a game screams laziness.

Gold and Silver were on the Gameboy color. What was that 8 or 16 bit. They did a better job on the ds with Heartgold & Soulsilver. The 3ds has even better graphics and card memory. So why can't they make this game.
---
I finally got Pokemon Conquest
Official ARCEUS of Pokemon Conquest.