This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fakemon Requests

#1Davidk92Posted 2/5/2013 11:21:03 AM
I've made this topic once before on a secret board, and it did pretty well. I thought I'd try it here on an actual Pokemon board.

Basically, give me a concept to create a Fakemon from and I'll try to create them for you.

A few things before I start:
-I'll mostly focus on describing the appearance of the Fakemon, along with a Pokedex entry to describe it's behaviour/personality.
-I'm willing to accept almost any starting point (type combination, creature, concept) to create a Fakemon from, but I don't actually play the games so I won't accept concepts based on gameplay (e.g. a Pokemon with specific starting stats or something). I'll try not to be too picky, but...
-...I do however reserve the right to refuse a Fakemon for any reason.
-Most importantly, I AM NOT AN ARTIST. So don't expect me to draw any of these for you; descriptions are the best I have.

Now that that's out of the way, let's go.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#2adismaltheftPosted 2/5/2013 11:23:36 AM
An Ice/Fire three evolutionary line Thermometer themed Pokemon
---
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#3Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:43:31 AM
adismaltheft posted...
An Ice/Fire three evolutionary line Thermometer themed Pokemon

Let's see...

Comuncold (Ice)
[Evolves into Burninup]
These young Pokemon are often seen sneezing and dislike having to fight, preferring to rest.

Comuncold resembles a somewhat long tube carved out of ice with an orb-like area near the bottom, a sad face carved into it.. At the very bottom, where it's chin is, is a small red dot. It has a off-white sheet resembling a towel wrapped around itself and is often shivering.

Burninup (Ice/Fire)
[Evolves from Comuncold]
[Evolves into Hifeva]
The illness observed in Comuncold has become stronger, causing this Pokemon to become irritable and bad-tempered.

Burninup looks alot like a larger version of Comuncold, however the red dot near the bottom has grown so that now half of it's body is bright red. It's sad face is now an angry frown and is found halfway up its body, and it holds a shard of ice in it's mouth like a (smaller) thermometer.

Hifeva (Fire/Ice)
[Evolves from Burninup]
Hifeva's illness has hit the critical stage, and they are unable to move much without constant medical attention.

Again, Hifeva looks like a larger version of Burninup, only now it's entire body is now a bright red. The towel is back, but larger and wrapped around it's entire body except it's orb at the bottom and it's face, which is now at the top and looks miserable. On it's forehead is a wet cloth, and it's constantly sweating and shivering.
---
~Walter Bagehot
#4Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:54:05 AM
Bump.
---
~Walter Bagehot
#5Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:53:54 AM
Bump.
---
~Walter Bagehot
#6The_OllynatorPosted 2/6/2013 6:06:38 AM
(1) A split, single evo line of snake themed pokemon. Base form is poison type, the two evo's are fighting/poison and psychic/poison.

(2) A single stage, enormous and low mobility Tree-based pokemon.

(3) A pokemon that exists digitally, manifesting itself in two Formes - a good (Application) and bad (Virus) version. Your call on the type(s).
---
"The next statement is true. The previous statement was false." ~ Stephen Colbert
3DS FC: 3308-4568-6063 (Olly) NNID: Omega613 (Olly)