This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just had my Togetic sweep Brycen (Pokemon white)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just had my Togetic sweep Brycen (Pokemon white)
2 years ago#1
I wanted to send my level 39Togetic against his Vannilish so I could grab some Sp.A evs so I used AncientPower bringing him to red while he ice beams bringing me to about half. He heals while I use ancientpower again and amazingly gain the boosts so I ko him next turns and gain the boosts again, this isn't serene grace either, its super luck togetic. This turns out to be crucial since next turn Ancient power doesn't ko Beartic and his icyicle crash brings me to 3 HP I ko him again and gain another boost, again proving to be crucial since (after I heal) his ice beam dealt just barely below half damage, and my fly and ancient power does about 1/3.

So this topic is about hailing Togetic as the ultimate emperor.
2 years ago#2
All hail the Toge line!!
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
2 years ago#3
So because your Togetic got dumb luck it suddenly is now the ultimate emperor?

Royalty requirements confuzzle me. @o@
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
2 years ago#4
Polimario posted...
So because your Togetic got dumb luck it suddenly is now the ultimate emperor?

Royalty requirements confuzzle me. @o@

Your sig is correct. Obey TOGETIC!

Except its a guy 0-0
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just had my Togetic sweep Brycen (Pokemon white)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived