This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever bought the same version twice?

#1temgunPosted 2/5/2013 3:07:59 PM
Like say, two Platinums.

I hate to admit that I have. I completed the Pokedex in Platinum and I have so much good stuff on that 300 hour save. I really wanted to play through it again, but there's no way I'd want to erase that save, so I bought a new one. For shame, I know.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 2/5/2013 3:09:27 PM
My family owns 3 Emerald versions. They're all still used
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#3Throwback2780Posted 2/5/2013 3:11:04 PM
I lost my first Leafgreen.

then i got another Leafgreen. it then got stolen.
---
The evil clowns will DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!
#4BluntGruntPosted 2/5/2013 3:16:23 PM
I bought two Diamonds on accident. First I got just one. I took it home, put it on the table to play it later, then I forgot about it, went back to the store, and bought another one. Felt so stupid when I came home and it was there on the table.

Luckily, I managed to sell one of them for double price to someone. It's still a little embarrassing when I think about it, though.
---
For great justice!
#5EnferolunosPosted 2/5/2013 3:25:13 PM
Not the same exact game, but I often get different versions of the same set. I only got yellow, FR, and SS, but I got G/S/C, S/E, D/Pt, and W/W2. May get both X/Y, depending on certain factors
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#6Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/5/2013 3:26:59 PM
Bought Ruby twice. First copy wound up in the wash which led to me buying a second copy. >_>
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Kid Icarus: Uprising
#7HardHorseJamPosted 2/5/2013 3:27:27 PM
No... although I gave away Sapphire as a gift (didn't like it), bought Emerald years later, and enjoyed it.
#8Marcx629Posted 2/5/2013 3:33:55 PM
Not yet. I'm thinking of buying explorer's of time again. I sold my copy years ago but I really want to play a mystery dungeon game in anticipation for the new one.

Off topic but is explorer's of sky worth it? It's 20 bucks on Amazon. I was just gonna get time since it's only 6 bucks. It's only 14 extra dollars so if it's better I'll just go with that.
---
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx
#9NomytakerPosted 2/5/2013 3:34:05 PM
Hmmm I got two copies of Diamond. One is Japanese tho.

And I also got two copies of Black and White each. One I sold white to a friend, and the other I gave the other to my cousin.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#10pokemonfreak97Posted 2/5/2013 5:22:38 PM
Marcx629 posted...
Not yet. I'm thinking of buying explorer's of time again. I sold my copy years ago but I really want to play a mystery dungeon game in anticipation for the new one.

Off topic but is explorer's of sky worth it? It's 20 bucks on Amazon. I was just gonna get time since it's only 6 bucks. It's only 14 extra dollars so if it's better I'll just go with that.

Sky adds extra dungeons as well as Shaymin and some new features.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.