This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much rage would there be if Sinnoh remakes were the games after X & Y?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How much rage would there be if Sinnoh remakes were the games after X & Y?
4 years ago#1
Oh, it'd be funny...
If you believe in Jesus Christ and do not want to burn in hell, put this in your sig.
4 years ago#2
Nothing being released from Game Freak surprises me anymore.
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146
4 years ago#3
I'd laugh my ass off. Then buy them, as the 4th was my favorite gen.
THIS HORN OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY AMMO, MY STAKE AND ALL OF MY CLAYMORE! ERUPTING TRUMP CARD!
4 years ago#4
I'd be mad bro, but then buy them and hope they could restore Gen IV. As much as I hated the games, I am hopeful the remakes can do justice to them.
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
4 years ago#5
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
I'd be mad bro, but then buy them and hope they could restore Gen IV. As much as I hated the games, I am hopeful the remakes can do justice to them.

Preach it.
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg
4 years ago#6
I would buy them, the Gen 3 fans have been getting rather irritating. Were Gen 2 fans like this during Gen 4?
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
4 years ago#7
^Yes. Yes they were. At least some of them. I'm sure diehard fans of each particular gen still exist, some just may not be as vocal at times.
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
4 years ago#8
360pages posted...
I would buy them, the Gen 3 fans have been getting rather irritating. Were Gen 2 fans like this during Gen 4?

Gen 3 lovers have always been as vocal as they are now. It's just they are called nostalgic instead of irritating.
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
4 years ago#9
360pages posted...

I think many of "them" are getting irritating because Gen III has been ridiculed for so long, and it doesn't deserve it.
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
4 years ago#10
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...

This if they didn't suck I would be fine. Team GaGaltic is still the worst IMO...
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How much rage would there be if Sinnoh remakes were the games after X & Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived