This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The thing about nostalgia is

#1kamikazetomatoPosted 2/5/2013 5:24:48 PM
that no matter how annoying folks might get, I still prefer rose glasses to jade.

(Actually I prefer Vriska as a character but that's a whole other forum.)
---
King of the Zelda Wii U WT Board
http://i.imgur.com/RK6EB.png
#2BolognaSammichPosted 2/5/2013 5:30:29 PM
i wish ppl would stop throwing around the term "genwunners". nostalgia is gen 1's biggest appeal and theres nothing wrong with liking it for it.
---
Reality is equal to the subliminal minds of the unspoken subjects.
Won't change sig til John Morrison wins a world title started 12-10-08
#3DoctorJimmy133Posted 2/5/2013 6:00:43 PM
BolognaSammich posted...
i wish ppl would stop throwing around the term "genwunners". nostalgia is gen 1's biggest appeal and theres nothing wrong with liking it for it.

People who like Gen I aren't all Genwunners. Genwunners are people who say that RBY are the only worthwhile games while bashing the new ones. They usually can't provide any decent reason for their opinions, just using vague terms like "magic" in reference to Gen I.
#4sonicqaz2Posted 2/5/2013 6:02:59 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
BolognaSammich posted...

People who like Gen I aren't all Genwunners. Genwunners are people who say that RBY are the only worthwhile games while bashing the new ones. They usually can't provide any decent reason for their opinions, just using vague terms like "magic" in reference to Gen I.

---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#5ecylisPosted 2/5/2013 6:06:03 PM
Yay Homestuck
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#6Skull_proPosted 2/5/2013 6:32:28 PM
sonicqaz2 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
BolognaSammich posted...

This. People who give legetimate reason to like gen 1 are NOT genwunner. Its people who says stuff like "OMG TRUBBISH SUCK! GRIMER WAS MUCH BETER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!" Are the ones we (or at least I) call genwunner.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards