This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Split evos and more gender differences please?

#1EnferolunosPosted 2/5/2013 6:34:23 PM
Gen V was the FIRST gen not to have any split evos, and it had surprisingly few gender differences, which seems pretty backwards. I just hope this game fixes that. It's nice to get some diversity in evolution.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#2sonicqaz2Posted 2/5/2013 6:35:40 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Gen V was the FIRST gen not to have any split evos, and it had surprisingly few gender differences, which seems pretty backwards. I just hope this game fixes that. It's nice to get some diversity in evolution.

I hate split evolutions, and gender differences. I hope they stay on this track.
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#3Shadow_StarWolfPosted 2/5/2013 6:48:12 PM
Actually they may have "less" gender differences (chalk it up on more sprite animation), but the ones they do have are very distinct.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#4Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:49:21 PM
Shadow_StarWolf posted...
Actually they may have "less" gender differences (chalk it up on more sprite animation), but the ones they do have are very distinct.

I know, I did like how distinct they were, but it was such a shame to have so few
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you