This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bold prediction: This will be the best Pokemon game/generation yet.

#1SupahJemPosted 2/5/2013 10:30:12 PM
Competitive Pokemon cant get much worse than how weather centric it is right now if you play Pokemon VGC

And I get the feeling they've been working on this for a year or two. Plus, 3D Pokemon finally. And for 3DS!

There is no excuse to not have a 3DS by the time Pokemon comes out for those who whine about that, you had/have 9 months to generate ~200 dollars for a 3DS.

I have pretty high expectations for this game/gen :)
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#2Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/5/2013 10:32:05 PM
There will always be someone who is unhappy.

I personally bought a 3DS for Bravely Default, not Pokemon -- The latter's just a bonus.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#3scrappybristolPosted 2/5/2013 10:32:34 PM
And what happens when wifi battles are laggy as hell?
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#4CharizardFirePosted 2/5/2013 10:32:35 PM
Competitive Pokemon cant get much worse than how weather centric it is right now if you play Pokemon VGC

Actually, it was a lot worse in gen 4.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#5The_Sol_BladerPosted 2/5/2013 10:36:10 PM
I personally bought a 3DS for Bravely Default, not Pokemon -- The latter's just a bonus.

I got mine for that one, Soul Hackers and SMT IV
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#6Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/5/2013 10:37:03 PM

I got mine for that one, Soul Hackers and SMT IV

You're in for a treat, provided BDFF ever gets localized. Still eagerly awaiting on SMT IV myself.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#7FungusForBrainsPosted 2/5/2013 11:40:43 PM(edited)
What if you're too busy with school/university to get a job? Or you have to spend your money on more important things and thus don't get enough to buy a 3DS?

Oh, and since there is no globally accepted currency, that ~$200 might be more, and might be much harder to come by depending on where you live.
#8nro87Posted 2/5/2013 11:55:41 PM(edited)
FungusForBrains posted...
What if you're too busy with school/university to get a job? Or you have to spend your money on more important things and thus don't get enough to buy a 3DS?

Oh, and since there is no globally accepted currency, that ~$200 might be more, and might be much harder to come by depending on where you live.

I'm a full time education student, meaning I'm taking 15 hours and have a classroom field experience I have to do this semester. I have a job, working over 20 hours a week. I make almost $200 in one week with that. School is not an excuse.

Also, I have a credit card bill and a monthly loan payment. I still have spending money every week.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#9xyzlacticPosted 2/6/2013 12:47:05 AM
nro87 posted...
FungusForBrains posted...

I'm a full time education student, meaning I'm taking 15 hours and have a classroom field experience I have to do this semester. I have a job, working over 20 hours a week. I make almost $200 in one week with that. School is not an excuse.

Also, I have a credit card bill and a monthly loan payment. I still have spending money every week.

Pretty much this.

People who B**** and whine saying "It should be on the DS!" are just being cheapskates. They need to shut up and just buy a 3ds, hjezzz
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#10El_GigantoPosted 2/6/2013 1:21:56 AM
Seriously, if you can't save up $200,- in 9 months, you shouldn't be on the internet whining about it. Spend your time better so you can work more. Worst case scenario, you can't do anything, so you can't make the money. I'm sorry for you, but you're in the 0.000001% who is like that.

How can people complain about having to buy a new console anyway? It's gonna be better on 3DS than on the DS.
---
FC Utrecht