This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#1OcarinaofToastPosted 2/6/2013 8:08:30 AM
Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokémon Spirit Signs!
Hello everyone! I would like to start a new CYOA/RP!
It works just like TWG CIP!
Note: TWG CIP is still going, this is simply a separate one! And Changlini, no need to have to manage this one like TWG CIP.

This is a registration topic for the CYOA/RP (Note that the title of the actual story topic will be called “Pokemon Spirit Signs”)

If you want to be in the story, just fill out this form:
Name (For CYOA):
Age (You don’t have to be specific):
Spirit Pokémon (Leave blank if you don’t have one):
Appearance:
Bio (optional):

Then you may start your story in the next topic!

Prologue:
There is a small village in the Kanto region, so small in fact, that it is not even on the map.
Its name is “Starshine Village”. Everyone there is given a “Spirit Sign” by their 18th birthday.
Many get their “Spirit Signs” at a younger age. What a Spirit Sign is, is a mysterious mark that appears on the back of your right hand once you are ready for the responsibility. Depending on the mark, your “Spirit Pokémon” is different.
What a Spirit Pokémon does, is it allows you to do “Spiritual Shifts” to have you take form of your Spirit Pokémon. This action is called “Shifting”…
Your character does not have to be from Starshine Village to be in the story. Your character also doesn’t have to have a Spirit Pokémon.
You may start your story however you like, you can make it so they already have their Sprit Sign, or so they are just getting theirs, or however else you like!

Inb4ANOTHERONE!?
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#2OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:19:28 AM
bump?
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
#3OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:24:24 AM
*Tumbleweed blows by*
Well this is dead :/
---
#4OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:38:36 AM
Well, at least more people are posting in this board as of now :/
---
#5ChangliniPosted 2/6/2013 9:32:01 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
Well, at least more people are posting in this board as of now :/

I'm still working on the other topic, but you could always try reviving that CYOA you did before TWG CIP, if this doesn't work out.
#6Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/6/2013 9:37:37 AM
I'll happilly jump into this, but if no one else will then it seems pointless.
#7acety2Posted 2/6/2013 9:43:28 AM
Well i guess ill start it then

I
Name:Acety
Spirit Pokémon: Umbreon
Appearance:Dark Hooded Boy
Bio:No one has ever really heard this boy named Ace talk but ever since he was little he has always hung out with an Umbreon. Some say they were born on the same day. He obtained his Spirit signs on his 13th birthday. His sign was a Dark Shaded Skull that had a Purple mysterious glow to it.
---
Official Shiny Absol of PokemonX/Y mssg boards :D ACE!!!
3DS Name:Ace 3DS FC:5370-1242-4704
#8Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/6/2013 10:01:37 AM
Well in that case.

Name:Ambi
Spirit Pokémon: Camerupt
Appearance: Short and thin. Short brown hair and a Flame spirit sign on both the back of his right hand and on his neck, on his left hand is a fingerless glove. Often wears bright orange, blue and white clothing (It's Camerupt's design but on clothes) but if not then it's all white with flames on it.
Bio: Gained his spirit sign at 12 and had an identical copy self tattooed onto his neck at 13, lost his parents at 7 in a boating accident, hated water ever since. Ambi has never really had any friends, he was always too slow to keep up with both conversations and people, though sometimes he had moments where he was smarter than normal.
#9Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/6/2013 10:03:07 AM
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
Well in that case.

Name:Ambi
Spirit Pokémon: Camerupt
Appearance: Short and thin. Short brown hair and a Flame spirit sign on both the back of his right hand and on his neck, on his left hand is a fingerless glove. Often wears bright orange, blue and white clothing (It's Camerupt's design but on clothes) but if not then it's all white with flames on it.
Bio: Gained his spirit sign at 12 and had an identical copy self tattooed onto his neck at 13, lost his parents at 7 in a boating accident, hated water ever since. Ambi has never really had any friends, he was always too slow to keep up with both conversations and people, though sometimes he had moments where he was smarter than normal.

Forgot to mention that spirit sign was one red and one blue flame in the Yin Yang style.
#10acety2Posted 2/6/2013 10:04:56 AM
Lol i was thinkin bout doing the yin yang symbol but since umbreon is jus dark i jus picked the skull
---
Official Shiny Absol of PokemonX/Y mssg boards :D ACE!!!
3DS Name:Ace 3DS FC:5370-1242-4704