This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#11willingmessPosted 2/6/2013 10:05:45 AM
I dunno if I should... this sounds like an awesome idea.... but I'm not sure if I could keep up with two cyoa's
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#12Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/6/2013 10:06:40 AM
willingmess posted...
I dunno if I should... this sounds like an awesome idea.... but I'm not sure if I could keep up with two cyoa's

Track them both and let them be all you post on.
#13GubbeyPosted 2/6/2013 10:17:31 AM
Name (For CYOA): Mephistopheles

Age (You don’t have to be specific): 1200

Spirit Pokémon (Leave blank if you don’t have one): Dusknoir

Appearance: http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/381/tek51128bb061e7c2299709.png

Bio (optional): Son of Belial, Archduke of Hell. He obtained his Spirit Sign at age 784. He was cast out of the depths of Hell after this, for it was assumed that only humans could obtain a Spirit Sign, and he was judged to be a fake. His Father, Belial, rather than condemning him to an eternity of pain and death and suffering and all that jazz, snuck him out of Hell, knowing that this was the only way he could escape. The Demons are always after him, however.

Personality-wise, he is very mischievous, and is very extreme when it comes to "Harmless Pranks". By extreme, that means stirring up a brawl between two different feuding families by murdering one of the family members and making it look as if the other family had done it. Because of this, he is regarded as a villain, but he soon has a heel face turn when he realizes the harm he's causing. He loves this world, and probably wouldn't return to Hell, given the chance. This also would contribute to his eventual turn, as there's probably a world-threatening evil arising.
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#14GubbeyPosted 2/6/2013 10:18:39 AM
Gubbey posted...
Name (For CYOA): Mephistopheles

Age (You don’t have to be specific): 1200

Spirit Pokémon (Leave blank if you don’t have one): Dusknoir

Appearance: http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/381/tek51128bb061e7c2299709.png

Bio (optional): Son of Belial, Archduke of Hell. He obtained his Spirit Sign at age 784. He was cast out of the depths of Hell after this, for it was assumed that only humans could obtain a Spirit Sign, and he was judged to be a fake. His Father, Belial, rather than condemning him to an eternity of pain and death and suffering and all that jazz, snuck him out of Hell, knowing that this was the only way he could escape. The Demons are always after him, however.

Personality-wise, he is very mischievous, and is very extreme when it comes to "Harmless Pranks". By extreme, that means stirring up a brawl between two different feuding families by murdering one of the family members and making it look as if the other family had done it. Because of this, he is regarded as a villain, but he soon has a heel face turn when he realizes the harm he's causing. He loves this world, and probably wouldn't return to Hell, given the chance. This also would contribute to his eventual turn, as there's probably a world-threatening evil arising.

Oh, and Spirit Sign is a red pentagram with an eye in the middle.
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#15acety2Posted 2/6/2013 10:19:55 AM
I feel ure going to be a enemy of me until the end of the story
---
Official Shiny Absol of PokemonX/Y mssg boards :D ACE!!!
3DS Name:Ace 3DS FC:5370-1242-4704
#16willingmessPosted 2/6/2013 10:20:10 AM
name: will
spirit pokemon: ........
appearence: a rather ordinary dude
bio: ever since he was a little kid, he had wanted a spirit sign. he would look on jealously as all his other friends got one but he didn't. eventually over the years he has accepted that he will never get one even though the desire still burns in his heart. he has since moved out and is making a name for himself in the village as the best fisherman.
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#17PolimarioPosted 2/6/2013 10:35:15 AM
Name: Poli
Spirit Pokemon: Kyurem

Appearance: Thin, well bodied, left lower arm is frozen, jaws frozen shut, a single clear spike juts out of each shoulder.

Bio: For ages, Poli had lived with the Curse of Kyurem. He doesn't like to speak of how it happened. All he is willing to tell is that when he returned to the village, he was exiled for disobeying orders and venturing to the frozen mountains in the north, an adventure he went on, compelled by a voice. He resides in the frosty forest and tundra at the base of the mountains.

Sign: A triangle split into three. The top piece glows an icy blue, with the two bottom parts being dull, one Black, the other Red.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#18willingmessPosted 2/6/2013 10:40:05 AM
willingmess posted...
name: will
spirit pokemon: ........
appearence: a rather ordinary dude
bio: ever since he was a little kid, he had wanted a spirit sign. he would look on jealously as all his other friends got one but he didn't. eventually over the years he has accepted that he will never get one even though the desire still burns in his heart. he has since moved out and is making a name for himself in the village as the best fisherman.

woops gonna change the age for some obvious reasons
---
#19Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/6/2013 10:50:03 AM(edited)
acety2 posted...
Well i guess ill start it then

I
Name:Acety
Spirit Pokémon: Umbreon
Appearance:Dark Hooded Boy
Bio:No one has ever really heard this boy named Ace talk but ever since he was little he has always hung out with an Umbreon. Some say they were born on the same day. He obtained his Spirit signs on his 13th birthday. His sign was a Dark Shaded Skull that had a Purple mysterious glow to it.

You stole Umbreon!!! How could you?!?!? >:(
I have to choose another one now...

---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*
#20Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/6/2013 10:49:07 AM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
acety2 posted...
Well i guess ill start it then

I
Name:Acety
Spirit Pokémon: Umbreon
Appearance:Dark Hooded Boy
Bio:No one has ever really heard this boy named Ace talk but ever since he was little he has always hung out with an Umbreon. Some say they were born on the same day. He obtained his Spirit signs on his 13th birthday. His sign was a Dark Shaded Skull that had a Purple mysterious glow to it.

You stole Umbreon!!! How could you?!?!? >:(

But your called Skyward Sneasel, just roll with that, Sneasels cool anyways