This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#131TVirusPredatorPosted 2/8/2013 4:43:22 PM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
willingmess posted...
Name: gale
Spirit sign: a green mark with black lines
Appearence: green hair (it's snot what you think) rather thin and tall wears a green and black dress
Bio: gale was always different. she was never really concerned by temporal matters... that was until one day, a suprise showed up, a weird marking on her wrist... and something else she's too embarrassed to talk about. she has always been a great mediator getting people to stop fighting... that is if you can get her to... anymore she is reclusive and rather angry if anyone tries to interupt her long times of daydreaming. what does she daydream about? flying, soaring with the birds....

before anyone else.....'

DIBS!!!!

You are now fluent in the art of dibs. I have nothing left to teach you. Also, what spirit pokemon?

I think it's obvious. >_>
---
"Before you say anything, I would like to remind you that I am holding an axe." - Sherlock Holmes
#132GubbeyPosted 2/8/2013 4:43:30 PM
willingmess posted...
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
willingmess posted...
Name: gale
Spirit sign: a green mark with black lines
Appearence: green hair (it's snot what you think) rather thin and tall wears a green and black dress
Bio: gale was always different. she was never really concerned by temporal matters... that was until one day, a suprise showed up, a weird marking on her wrist... and something else she's too embarrassed to talk about. she has always been a great mediator getting people to stop fighting... that is if you can get her to... anymore she is reclusive and rather angry if anyone tries to interupt her long times of daydreaming. what does she daydream about? flying, soaring with the birds....

before anyone else.....'

DIBS!!!!

You are now fluent in the art of dibs. I have nothing left to teach you. Also, what spirit pokemon?

I thought I was being hamfisted....... what does this description remind you of? what characters have I been creating?

Rayquaza
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#133Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/8/2013 4:48:31 PM
Sorry, that was particularly dense of me
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*
#134Chandler014Posted 2/8/2013 5:12:35 PM
My Third Character. And before anyone takes her, DIBS! She's my character!

Name: Erika
Spirit Pokemon: Salamence
Weapon: Bow and Arrows
Appearance: She Wears a pink Shirt and Red jacket, and a silver Tiara on her head. She Wears a pink cape as well, and her bow and quiver are attached to her hips. Her Sign is a pink dragon in the shape of Salamence with a heart in the middle, and goes up her left leg.
Bio: She is from Starshine Village, and is normally a Happy, Joyful girl. She can be Really emotional at times however, and will burst if someone upsets her enough. She however is very Brave, wanting to do things that boys think they only can do. She likes being involved. She also is the ONLY person who hangs out with Tyler occasionally, not counting the spirits.
She also has a secret crush on Tyler, but is too shy to admit it.
#135evillockePosted 2/8/2013 10:22:28 PM
Name: Wiegraf

LALA STUPID GAMEFAQS. The f of Wiegraf and the ag of age made me put this here.

Spirit Pokémon: Breloom

Appearance: 5'10, Iron gauntlets. I also have green eyes, boots, and armor made of leather. My spirit sign is a green mushroom.

Bio: I am the the offspring of a Breloom and a human women. As such, my punches are very powerful. I cope well with nature. I fight not for good or evil, but for the defeat of the crazy demon that murdered my parents, Mephistopheles. I have been waiting for years for this chance, and I will not miss it. I will accept any help. Mephistopheles must be stopped.
---
Offical Breloom of all pokemon boards.
R.I.P Final fantasy: March 2003.
#136ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/9/2013 5:01:39 AM
Really mad that someone already took "Mother, I'm Here" from Bastion as their theme, because it suits Peter well.

*Sighs*
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#137XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/9/2013 5:09:42 AM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Really mad that someone already took "Mother, I'm Here" from Bastion as their theme, because it suits Peter well.

*Sighs*

Who?
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#138ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/9/2013 5:18:32 AM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

*Sighs*

Who?

Not sure, they just made an Intro and used the song in it. If it's not their theme, then I'll gladly use it.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#139Chandler014Posted 2/9/2013 5:23:23 AM
evillocke posted...
Name: Wiegraf

LALA STUPID GAMEFAQS. The f of Wiegraf and the ag of age made me put this here.

Spirit Pokémon: Breloom

Appearance: 5'10, Iron gauntlets. I also have green eyes, boots, and armor made of leather. My spirit sign is a green mushroom.

Bio: I am the the offspring of a Breloom and a human women. As such, my punches are very powerful. I cope well with nature. I fight not for good or evil, but for the defeat of the crazy demon that murdered my parents, Mephistopheles. I have been waiting for years for this chance, and I will not miss it. I will accept any help. Mephistopheles must be stopped.

Perhaps my Character, Tyler, meets yours sometime. Both Characters lost their parents to Mephistopheles after all...
#140TableFlipPosted 2/9/2013 5:43:11 AM
So we put other characters in here?

Name:Kara
Spirit pokemon:Raikou
Appearance:Raikou.She's not human anymore nor can she turn back.
Bio:She's Tableflip's big sister.She's always liked making circuits in school.She always tries to joke around with Tableflip.Rather it be a hand buzzer,pun,or the original "That's what she said".She does have trouble swimming though...

Name:Emile
Spirit pokemon:Vaporeon
Appearance:Vaporeon.Same thing as Kara.
Bio:She had always dreamed of being a pokemon so she won't have to deal with shoes.She has huge feet,so she never found shoes to fit her.She wants to become the best swimmer she can be.She also wants to find a mate that can swim.

Name:Laura
Spirit Pokemon:Latias
Appearance:A red and white dress.She also has a red triangle on her forehead.
Bio:She's interested in dragons.She was so interested,she became a scaly.She quit later.She likes to be able to pick with people's mind.
---
I don't even know anymore.