This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#171GubbeyPosted 2/10/2013 10:26:46 AM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
4th Character And 5th Character. They will be Introduced soon. DIBS ON BOTH!
Name: Ryeltx
Spirit Pokemon: Primal Tyranitar
Appearance: Wears a Black Cloak, with White linings and a Red Dragon symbol on it. (think of a mix between Organization XIII Cloaks from Kingdom hearts And Akatsuki cloaks from Naruto).
Bio: Created as a nobody (as i'm calling them right now) when Tyler's energy was drained by Mephistopheles, He Along With Kaxrei (Erika's Nobody), formed A new Organization XIII, And Invited His creator along with Gale and Vortex. He is Number XIII, Appointing Mephistopheles As Number I and leader.

Kaxrei
Spirit Pokemon: Primal Salamence
Appearance: Same as Ryeltx.
Bio: Created as a nobody like Ryeltx when Erika's Energy was drained by Mephistopheles, She Created The new Organization XIII. She is number XII.

They both are based on the whole Organization XIII subject. The Primal Pokemon I based on Dialga From Mystery Dungeon.

Isn't this retconning just a little too much?

What makes you think that. Is the whole Nobody thing? i guess i can change it where they're clones, not like nobodies, if that's what you mean.

Mephistopheles doesn't seem like the type of character who would organize a group of people to spread "teh evulz" around. The way Gubbey writes for him makes him sound more like a misunderstood spoiled brat who just wants revenge on the world, a la Porkey from Earthbound/Mother.

You're spot-on. I don't like the idea of him having too many minions either. Plus, when spreading evulz, he'd want to do it himself, since he gets a kick out of it.

He just has Vortex and Heartless go around setting things up for his pranks, or sometimes complete more important missions, like kidnapping Tyler.
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#172XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/10/2013 6:52:26 PM
Pump.
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#173ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/11/2013 5:29:59 AM
Pump.

---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#174ChangliniPosted 2/11/2013 5:33:52 AM
I'll see if I can post a character after I finish doing my epilogues(and one last recap) back in TWG CIP
#175bretonftwPosted 2/11/2013 10:14:38 AM
Dayum this looked fun, too bad I was doing exams at the start :'(
---
FROAKIE!
#176bretonftwPosted 2/11/2013 10:20:09 AM
Wait can you register late? (double post)
---
FROAKIE!
#177GubbeyPosted 2/11/2013 10:28:03 AM
bretonftw posted...

Anyone can register at any time. You can jump right in.
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#178bretonftwPosted 2/11/2013 10:28:44 AM
Gubbey posted...
bretonftw posted...

Anyone can register at any time. You can jump right in.

Ooooh. I'll have a look to see what pokes are taken then...
---
FROAKIE!
#179bretonftwPosted 2/11/2013 11:14:28 AM
Name (For CYOA): Ryan
Age (You don’t have to be specific): 19
Spirit Pokémon (Leave blank if you don’t have one): Delibird
Appearance: 6 foot tall, pale skinned, jet black hair
Bio (optional): After living on the streets for entire childhood, he was given his spirit mark - the radioactive trefoil - by an old homeless man he had lived with for his entire memorized life. This symbol was imprinted on his skin by the man on his deathbed, and was told that it would bring him great fortune at the expense of the society that punished him.

Now, he is a young man looking for work in the fields of burglary and assassination.
---
FROAKIE!
#180bretonftwPosted 2/11/2013 12:14:16 PM
Is this set in Sinnoh, or just all the regions? I noticed some guy with a Dusknoir in Eterna City and they're in a volcano, so I assumed Stark Mountain....

I'd rather just start off in Johto, if possible.
---
FROAKIE!