This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#241Chandler014Posted 2/16/2013 1:50:41 PM
Polimario posted...
Chandler014 posted...
My 6th Character, All revealed about him now! (DIBS!)

Name: Arcuextra
Weapon: Ethreal blades
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbrxf9fpYcU
Spirit Pokemon(s): Arceus, Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Mew, Genesect
Appearance: Wears Golden Armor, with Golden Wings on his back. Below is a Black and Golden cape.
Bio: originally Known as Cloaked Figure, Arcuextra is the creator of the world, Creating humans, and creating Arceus, Whom created Pokemon. He is Disappointed in the worlds state, Due to a promise to create the world into a Utopia some thousands years ago, in which he fell into a deep slumber. Now he is awakened, and wishes to Recreate the world.... By Destroying it and all who live on it. It's up to Tyler, Mephistopheles, Vortex, and countless others to work together in order to stop him.
Alignment: Evil (Antonigist)

Congrats, this character destroyed all continuity PSS had with TWG TIP.

alright, what is wrong with this character? What is PSS And TWG TIP? You're losing me here!
#242XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/16/2013 1:58:55 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Polimario posted...
Chandler014 posted...

Appearance: Wears Golden Armor, with Golden Wings on his back. Below is a Black and Golden cape.
Bio: originally Known as Cloaked Figure, Arcuextra is the creator of the world, Creating humans, and creating Arceus, Whom created Pokemon. He is Disappointed in the worlds state, Due to a promise to create the world into a Utopia some thousands years ago, in which he fell into a deep slumber. Now he is awakened, and wishes to Recreate the world.... By Destroying it and all who live on it. It's up to Tyler, Mephistopheles, Vortex, and countless others to work together in order to stop him.

alright, what is wrong with this character? What is PSS And TWG TIP? You're losing me here!

Those two acronyms are RPs.

And also your character kinda sounds like he comes out of nowhere. The (main) cast is powerful but not that powerful to beat a character like that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#243Astral_BeastPosted 2/16/2013 2:00:45 PM
The mysterious figure is now revealed!

Name: Kuro
Weapon: Ether Blades
Spirit Pokemon(s): Primal Dialga, ???, ???
Appearance: He wears a black coat like the nobodies do, but only with a sacred sign on the back.
Bio: originally Known as Cloaked Figure, Kuro is the enemy of Arcuextra, destroying humans, and tryed to destroy Arceus, Whom created Pokemon. Due to a promise to turn the world into a wasteland some thousands years ago, in which he also fell into a deep slumber along with Arcuextra. Now he is awakened, and wishes to Destroy the world.... Before Arcuextra Destroys it and all who live on it. It's up to Tyler, Mephistopheles, Vortex, and countless others to work together in order to stop him and Arcuextra.
Alignment: Evil (Second Antonigist)
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#244Chandler014Posted 2/16/2013 2:06:36 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Polimario posted...
Chandler014 posted...

Spirit Pokemon(s): Arceus

And also your character kinda sounds like he comes out of nowhere. The (main) cast is powerful but not that powerful to beat a character like that.

*pulls out bomb*
Frankly, I figured this guy could act as a final or hidden boss where ALL the Characters fight against him at once. Is this any better? And I pulled out the bomb to put in my head if this doesn't work. I thought make him a little tough to where He'd be a challenge, But not like Sephiroth Difficulty. (I Hated those battles in Kingdom hearts)
#245Astral_BeastPosted 2/16/2013 2:07:32 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Polimario posted...
Chandler014 posted...

*pulls out bomb*
Frankly, I figured this guy could act as a final or hidden boss where ALL the Characters fight against him at once. Is this any better? And I pulled out the bomb to put in my head if this doesn't work. I thought make him a little tough to where He'd be a challenge, But not like Sephiroth Difficulty. (I Hated those battles in Kingdom hearts)

And that's where the ultimate final battle themes come in!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#246Chandler014Posted 2/16/2013 2:08:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#247PolimarioPosted 2/16/2013 2:14:56 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Polimario posted...
Chandler014 posted...

Jabba, creator of Pokémon Spirit Signs, also created a past RP called The World Got Turned Into Pokémon. He also said that this RP takes place after his previous one.

That concluded with my character (A Genesect), defeating Yami and sacrificing himself to stop an Ark from ruining the world by crashing. He was also the only Genesect in existence.

You put Genesect as one of this guy's Spirit Pokemon. And I guarantee you his Spirit wouldn't help some evil madman destroy the world he saved.

Plus, we had to reset ongoing plots in that other RP because Throwback/Frosted Chortles decided having a universe-destroying, invincible magicain was a good idea. (And we overdid the crossovers)

There's a point where giving your characters too much power is a bad thing. It's one of the main reasons you hearppeople hate on Dialga/Palkia/Giratina and Arceus.

So yeah.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
Robo MC Fun and the Funky Three Plus One are coming to your town!
#248XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/16/2013 2:18:25 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Polimario posted...
Chandler014 posted...

*pulls out bomb*

I really apologize if it seems like we're just burning down all of your ideas. "Bigger than Arceus" just doesn't seem like a good character trait to me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#249Chandler014Posted 2/16/2013 2:22:48 PM
Alright, I did not see Jabba's post about that, so i din't know About the whole Genesect thing. So should I Replace Arceus with Another Pokemon? Arceus can be the only Pokemon unless i should change it.
(Where is Jabba that slacker anyways?)
#250TableFlipPosted 2/17/2013 9:12:02 AM
New character.

Name:Sierra
Spirit pokemon:Miltank
Appearance:Cowgirl
Bio:A cowgirl who used to live in Starshine Villiage.She decided to move away because she never liked the villiage.Now she lives in southern Johto.
---
I don't even know anymore.