This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#261wingblade98Posted 2/17/2013 8:01:56 PM
name:hmm... let's see... Clyde
apperence: wears a very dark magenta suit.
spirit pokemon: shiny(can i do that?) rotom.
---
official team miror admin...not really
jeff is behind you
#262Chandler014Posted 2/18/2013 2:18:33 PM
My 7th, 8th, and 9th Characters. (Dibs) They should be my last characters...
Name: Zora
Weapon: A Rapier
Spirit Pokemon: Cobalion
Theme: l'Impeto Oscuro (KH DDD) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNY_Hzm2bRc)
Sign: Master. A two Large Swords Crossing Each other, With MS in the middle. Located on His Forehead.
Appearance: Wears Blue Armor with Gold Outlines. His Rapier is Colored Blue and has an Edge similar to Cobalion. He Doesn't Have a Helm, but Wears a Green Visor. He Wears Mechanical Blue Wings to Traverse around. Wears a Blue Cape.
Bio: Zora was Born in Sinnoh, Eterna City. He always wanted to become a powerful trainer, and stands for what is right. His Mother was killed When Vortex's Heartless stormed the City, and His Father was Killed while on a Business Meeting In mistralton, Possibly by Poli. (It hasn't been Confirmed, But this was exactly when Skyla was Eaten.) Zora Became a Spirit Bearer, and Eventually a Sign Master, and Wishes to defeat both Vortex and his Heartless, and Poli and the other Sign Bearers with him (Sonya, Mephy, Tyler, etc.) Thus his Alignment is Antihero.
Alignment: Antihero

Name: Kiera
Weapon: Staff (Can't Fight Directly)
Spirit Pokemon: Garchomp
Theme: The 13th Dilemma (KH2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRcr-mxJ1k)
Sign: MS. A Heart With Smaller Hearts in it with MS in the Middle. Located On Her Forehead.
Appearance: She wears Violet armor, With Red Outlines. Her Chest plate Has A Shark tail going up painted on it, Looking like Garchomp's tail. She Has Mechanical wings like Zora, but they are Violet instead of Blue. She Wears a pink Visor.
Bio: She is Zora's Little Sister, Born In Eterna City. She Disliked Fighting, and Wanted to instead be a Pokemon Nurse. When Her Mother was Killed by Vortex's heartless, She Realized that Fighting is Necessary at points. When her Father was killed in Mistralton, She Decided to Learn how to fight. She did poorly, but she was good with magic, and Learned how to use Spells Like Tyler, but more Healing and Support Spells. She Gained her Spirit sign, and Eventually, her master sign, and Travels with her brother to Bring Justice to the world.
Alignment: Antihero

Name: Dragulza
Weapon: Lance
Spirit: Latios
Theme: One-Winged Angel (KH, KH2, FFVII) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQnN_uDunTA)
Sign: MS. A large Lance With MS in the Engraving. located on his chest.
Appearance: Wears Gray armor. has a black Visor. Chest plate Has a Devil sign on it.
Bio: Sworn Enemy of Zora, He wihes to Rule the world, Blah blah blah. Zora Doesn't let him though. He obtains the Spirit Sign and Somehow, Gains the Master sign. He Decides to Finally go with his plan- If Vortex doesn't kill him first.
Alignment: Evil
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#263TableFlipPosted 2/18/2013 5:10:12 PM
Name:Dan
Spirit Pokemon:Absol
Appearance:He wears a white jacket and white pants along with purple shoes.
Bio:He used to be a grunt,but now he was abused by his master and he quit the team.He decided to go with Tableflip's group to defeat his master.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#264protobakurionPosted 2/18/2013 6:38:49 PM
What is this Spirit Signs about???
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#265Chandler014Posted 2/18/2013 6:52:43 PM
protobakurion posted...
---
In Short detail...
People are able to turn into Pokemon and are given Signs that Are marked on them, and Determine on what Pokemon you get. (Your Choice, Of course.) Most Sign Bearers have only one Spirit, but A few have more. (Aka Tyler and Vortex, Two Characters I Created myself.) I Recently Introduced Master Signs, Which are Signs that Bearers Get by Doing a challenge, And they become Sign Masters, who must Guide Other Bearers so they become Masters too, and they eventually are strong enough to fight two Gods, Arcuextra and Kuro.
The original Enemy was a Demon, Mephistopheles, (Gubbey) He is now good and the Enemies are Vortex, and the gods. does that answer your Question?
---
#266protobakurionPosted 2/18/2013 6:55:25 PM
Chandler014 posted...
protobakurion posted...
---
In Short detail...
People are able to turn into Pokemon and are given Signs that Are marked on them, and Determine on what Pokemon you get. (Your Choice, Of course.) Most Sign Bearers have only one Spirit, but A few have more. (Aka Tyler and Vortex, Two Characters I Created myself.) I Recently Introduced Master Signs, Which are Signs that Bearers Get by Doing a challenge, And they become Sign Masters, who must Guide Other Bearers so they become Masters too, and they eventually are strong enough to fight two Gods, Arcuextra and Kuro.
The original Enemy was a Demon, Mephistopheles, (Gubbey) He is now good and the Enemies are Vortex, and the gods. does that answer your Question?

Do I myself have to create my storyline or can someone else do it? Can Legendaries be spirits? Can I have multiple Spirits? Sorry if this is too much, I am just interested big time.
---
---
#267Chandler014Posted 2/18/2013 7:25:27 PM
protobakurion posted...
Chandler014 posted...
protobakurion posted...
---
In Short detail...

Do I myself have to create my storyline or can someone else do it? Can Legendaries be spirits? Can I have multiple Spirits? Sorry if this is too much, I am just interested big time.
---

You can Create your Storyline, Your see if someone Will Include you. first you Need to create your Character though. certain Legendaries can be Spirits, but Not All, Like Arceus, and Possibly Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. I tried to make a Character with Arceus, And I got Slammed With Reset Buttons until i switched it with Regigigas. I Believe You can Have a Maximum of six Pokemon.
---
#268willingmessPosted 2/18/2013 7:30:41 PM
protobakurion posted...
Chandler014 posted...
protobakurion posted...
---
In Short detail...

---

generally you want to create your own storyline, but you can join a group which will generally won't let you fall behind.

yeah... legendaries can be spirits... though groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, victini, regigigas, the tao trio, the three beasts, deoxys, and mewtwo are already taken. all of them (except mewtwo and deoxys) are what people call spirit fusers, in which their bodies actually hybridize with their spirits, they can still transform fully into their spirits, but they are no longer fully human in their regular form. in certain circumstances this can also happen to a non legendary spirit fuser.

and it depends... really a fuser will only have one, but a nonfuser can have multiple.... if you want multiple your character has to fight the spirit they will gain.

hope that answers a question or two
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#269protobakurionPosted 2/18/2013 8:35:57 PM(edited)
Guess I'll sign. I probably won't make myself a story because I'm not that good at making stories. I might just have to included in another's story.

Name: Jace
Spirit Pokemon: Alakazam
Appearance: Black shirt, Purple jeans, Purple Denim-like Varsity Jacket w/ short sleeves, Sneakers, and fingerless Dark Red combat gloves.
Bio: Jace is a young man who wanted to start a new life because his home life seemed very depressing after his parent's divorce. It is almost his 18th birthday. His new life begins after he saves a family from their house when it was being burnt in a furious inferno that firefighters could not quench. He soon realized after saving the family that the top of his right hand was glowing so bright that light can be seen through his glove. A Spirit Sign was shown there after it stopped glowing. The Spirit Sign is his ticket to a new life.

There you go. What do I need to do now?

EDIT: I chose Alakazam as my Spirit.
---
---
#270XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/18/2013 7:54:03 PM
Both are taken. :P
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif