This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#31Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/6/2013 11:07:13 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
^^^
Nice.

So, you can be the Shiny, and Skyward can be the regular?

I call SHINY!

Oh great, you're gonna argue over this now?
Just be brothers or something :/

Oh no I don't want Umbreon, I'm good with Camerupt I was just saying that was a pretty cool feature.
#32niklnipPosted 2/6/2013 11:10:47 AM(edited)
Name: Oliver
Spirit Pokémon: Shuppet
Appearance: Somewhat short, with dark grey hair that reaches just below his ears. It's usually sloppy. Ice blue eyes, and pale skin. He prefers wearing comfortable clothing, and is always wearing a small necklace with a fire emblem adorning it.

Bio: Oliver is a somewhat nitpicky, stuck up sort of person, and always honest with the people around him, sometimes brutally. He likes curry, steak and pecha berries, and strongly dislikes squash and tomato berries. He has a little brother, named Nikki, age 7. His mother is in her mid 40's, and is usually found working in the gardens during the harvest season.

Oliver prefers high places, and will usually be found in the trees.
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board

Spirit crest thingy is a swirl with an eye in the center
#33GubbeyPosted 2/6/2013 11:11:18 AM
Here's a little sample, just to get an idea of how screwed up my character is at first.

"I can't let you do that, Mephistopheles," Jabba said as he approached the humanoid demon.

"Oh really?" Mephistopheles responded. He slit the woman's throat.

Jabba was horrified. "H-how could you do that? She did nothing wrong! She never deserved that! You... You MONSTER!" Both he and his Spirit Pokemon got into a fighting stance.

"Oh, quit being so dramatic. I did it because it'll ignite a firestorm in the media. Imagine this: 'Celebrity Singer Nicole Minus Murdered In the Streets!' It'll be a sensation! One of my best pranks yet!"

"Murdering people for fun... You're... How can you live with yourself?!"

Mephistopheles rolled his eyes. "I don't know why you people always make such a big deal when someone dies. Hundreds of thousands of humans are created every day!" He waved in the general direction of the singer's corpse. "She can be easily replaced. Besides... Do you go to pieces with every roach you step on, every cow you eat?"
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#34TVirusPredatorPosted 2/6/2013 11:20:40 AM
...yeah, alright.

Name: Pryce
Spirit Pokémon: Dewott
Appearance: Normal height, caucasian, muscular, with short black hair. Spirit sign looks like a flowing wave. Typically wears jeans, and a graphic tee. Sometimes wears shorts and no shirt when he expects to have to swim.
Bio: Pryce was about to start his Pokémon journey at age 10 in Unova, when a mysterious mark appeared on the back of his right hand. At first, he tried to hide it, until the professor, in a sudden move, demonstrated how to handle Pokéballs before handing out the starter.

The two were then caught in a tight jam, having to encounter a Hydriegon, instead of the expected Minccino. When it looked like they were finished, Pryce held him off, and was shocked an instant later, when he discovered that he transformed into a Dewott. He then ran off in confusion, then later decided to keep a low profile so he could find out what was going on, which of course meant not returning home.

Eight years later, all he got was a lot of mileage, until he found rumors of a hidden village in Kanto where people transformed into Pokémon. He then set off to find this village, in search of answers. Eventually, he will meet up with Jabba, and form a bond with him through their mutual quest for answers about the Spirit Signs.

He is highly intelligent, and extremely skilled in armed and unarmed combat, both in and out of Spirit Form. He handles his Scalchops in a fighting style similar to the one used by the character "Rinzler" from the movie "Tron: Legacy" (no, he hasn't seen it, it's just similar fighting styles).

Question: can we talk with Pokémon in Spirit Form?
---
"Before you say anything, I would like to remind you that I am holding an axe." - Sherlock Holmes
#35MugilokoPosted 2/6/2013 11:23:30 AM
Meh, I'll try.

Name: Mugi
Spirit Pokemon: Zoroark
Appearance: Tall, Blue Eyes, Long, black hair.
Bio: He's a silent person that is always with a Zoroark. He got his spirit pokemon on his 14th birthday. His sign is a dark purple moon.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#36OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:31:02 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
...yeah, alright.

Name: Pryce
Spirit Pokémon: Dewott
Appearance: Normal height, caucasian, muscular, with short black hair. Spirit sign looks like a flowing wave. Typically wears jeans, and a graphic tee. Sometimes wears shorts and no shirt when he expects to have to swim.
Bio: Pryce was about to start his Pokémon journey at age 10 in Unova, when a mysterious mark appeared on the back of his right hand. At first, he tried to hide it, until the professor, in a sudden move, demonstrated how to handle Pokéballs before handing out the starter.

The two were then caught in a tight jam, having to encounter a Hydriegon, instead of the expected Minccino. When it looked like they were finished, Pryce held him off, and was shocked an instant later, when he discovered that he transformed into a Dewott. He then ran off in confusion, then later decided to keep a low profile so he could find out what was going on, which of course meant not returning home.

Eight years later, all he got was a lot of mileage, until he found rumors of a hidden village in Kanto where people transformed into Pokémon. He then set off to find this village, in search of answers. Eventually, he will meet up with Jabba, and form a bond with him through their mutual quest for answers about the Spirit Signs.

He is highly intelligent, and extremely skilled in armed and unarmed combat, both in and out of Spirit Form. He handles his Scalchops in a fighting style similar to the one used by the character "Rinzler" from the movie "Tron: Legacy" (no, he hasn't seen it, it's just similar fighting styles).

Question: can we talk with Pokémon in Spirit Form?

Yes you can!
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#37OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:42:25 AM
Gubbey posted...
Here's a little sample, just to get an idea of how screwed up my character is at first.

"I can't let you do that, Mephistopheles," Jabba said as he approached the humanoid demon.

"Oh really?" Mephistopheles responded. He slit the woman's throat.

Jabba was horrified. "H-how could you do that? She did nothing wrong! She never deserved that! You... You MONSTER!" Both he and his Spirit Pokemon got into a fighting stance.

"Oh, quit being so dramatic. I did it because it'll ignite a firestorm in the media. Imagine this: 'Celebrity Singer Nicole Minus Murdered In the Streets!' It'll be a sensation! One of my best pranks yet!"

"Murdering people for fun... You're... How can you live with yourself?!"

Mephistopheles rolled his eyes. "I don't know why you people always make such a big deal when someone dies. Hundreds of thousands of humans are created every day!" He waved in the general direction of the singer's corpse. "She can be easily replaced. Besides... Do you go to pieces with every roach you step on, every cow you eat?"

That... is the opposite of the TWG CIP Gubbey I knew 0_0
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
#38OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:53:57 AM
I guess since no more people are joining, I might start the topic.
People can still register here after I make the topic BTW
---
#39OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:16:38 PM
Topic made: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65383106
---
#40Astral_BeastPosted 2/6/2013 1:15:02 PM
Wait!

HOLD IT!

I wanna join!

Just give me the list of pokemon that are not allowed (Like Arceus) and i will sign in!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif