This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#351Frosted_ChortlePosted 2/26/2013 8:16:53 PM
New character.

Name (For CYOA): Zelekaia
Age (You don’t have to be specific): Adult
Spirit Pokémon (Leave blank if you don’t have one): None.
Appearance: A ninja in a black robe. She holds a black golden sword made of Plasma behind her back.
Bio (optional): After hearing the destruction happening around the world. She decides to go & find a way to make peace! She is VERY fast!

I AM BACK BABY!!

So yes, I couldn't just quit with all the activity!

*FROSTED HAS RETURNED!*
---
Official Admin of Team Miror! Shadow Pokemon: Deino
"Any objections, Lady?"-Adam Malkovich. Claims the Screw Attack.
#352ChangliniPosted 2/27/2013 6:56:18 AM
So... another list of characters life span.

Can live forever, without dying;

Aaron
Mephistopheles
Martini
Fortuna
Axiom
Gale
Shaka
Etc

Long lifespans;

(May change if I get a legendary, or Monicle himself, to truly answer that one question.

Poli.
Will.
RS Scientist
Corsaw
Etc.

'Normal' lifespans;

Most of Tableflip's group.
Most of the Land of the Setting/rising sun characters.
Jace
Sonya
Isaac
Zade
Etc
Etc.

Anyways, can I say that anyone that lives within space for like, more than a year, stay younger than anyone who still lives within Poke'earth or something?
#353Chandler014Posted 2/27/2013 1:10:35 PM
Changlini posted...
So... another list of characters life span.

Can live forever, without dying;

Aaron
Mephistopheles
Martini
Fortuna
Axiom
Gale
Shaka
Tyler
Vortex
Etc

Long lifespans;

(May change if I get a legendary, or Monicle himself, to truly answer that one question.

Poli.
Will.
Erika
RS Scientist
Corsaw
Etc.

'Normal' lifespans;

Most of Tableflip's group.
Most of the Land of the Setting/rising sun characters.
Jace
Sonya
Isaac
Zade
Etc
Etc.

Anyways, can I say that anyone that lives within space for like, more than a year, stay younger than anyone who still lives within Poke'earth or something?

I. Told. You. About. Vortex. And. Tyler. Why. I. Am. Typing. like this. I. Don't. Know. I. Fixed. It. Again.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#354Astral_BeastPosted 2/27/2013 1:25:16 PM
Frosted_Chortle posted...
New character.

Appearance: A ninja in a black robe. She holds a black golden sword made of Plasma behind her back.
Bio (optional): After hearing the destruction happening around the world. She decides to go & find a way to make peace! She is VERY fast!

I AM BACK BABY!!

*FROSTED HAS RETURNED!*

Alright, if you are going to be back in PSS, do NOT make crossovers with other series!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#355ChangliniPosted 2/27/2013 2:24:24 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Frosted_Chortle posted...
New character.

I AM BACK BABY!!

*FROSTED HAS RETURNED!*

Alright, if you are going to be back in PSS, do NOT make crossovers with other series!

Actually, we've been doing fine with the Kingdom hearts one.
It's more like; Do NOT do world wide disasters every three posts!
#356TVirusPredatorPosted 2/28/2013 7:16:45 AM
Since I plan on Katherine being a regular, I thought I might as well do an official registration.

Name: Katherine
Spirit Pokémon: Milotic
Spirit Sign: Waves that form an infinity sign
Appearance: Long, dark brown hair. Caucasian. Wears clothes similar to Pryce, except with no graphic on the shirt.
Weapons: A pair of chakrams (think of the identity discs from Tron: Legacy), and an assortment of bones and powders typically used by shamans.
Bio: One of Pryce's oldest friends, and daughter to two shamans that both belong to a special order, she was given her Spirit Sign by her parents, and sent to keep a close eye on Pryce. Being the daughter of two shamans, she has an assortment of the devices typically used by shamans at her disposal.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#357GubbeyPosted 2/28/2013 7:54:39 AM
Might as well make profiles for King Gallon and King Valentine.

Name: Edgar Gallon VI
Spirit Pokémon: None
Spirit Sign: None
Appearance: A massive, rotting three-headed monster with dragon-like skulls for heads. Its ribcage protects a glowing blue heart that it uses to consume souls.
Weapons: Himself
Bio: Former king of the now-ruined Titania. Fearing the Cauldron's power, he conspired with Hell to launch an invasion on the neighboring kingdom of Valentine. When things went badly, and his capital was under attack, he resorted to his family line's greatest secret: The Spell of Darkova. Like all who use the spell, his mind became that of a feral beast. He drove off the attackers, but was slain by his son Edmund when he rampaged around the kingdom of Titania for seven days and seven nights.

Name: Valentine
Spirit Pokémon: None
Spirit Sign: None
Appearance: A skeleton, flesh completely rotten away, leaving only bone. He wears ragged, torn blue-and-purple robes and a mysterious golden crown on his head.
Weapons: Magic
Bio: Prior to his death, King Valentine was the kind and gentle ruler of Valentine. It is said that Valentine came to Pokéworld from a distant land and that he brought with him great magic. Using this power the king created the Cauldron. His power became a threat to Titania, and even Hell feared the Cauldron's power, so the two planes of existence co-operated to take down the kingdom of Valentine. Titania was eventually defeated, but the war against Hell ended catastrophically. Someone activated the Cauldron within Valentine's borders, causing it to overflow and obliterate the capital city, its king with it.
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#358ChangliniPosted 3/1/2013 3:30:28 PM(edited)
Anti-lock bump.
Just remembered that I have yet to Give Ms.Octillery an age.

Nickname----Ms.Octillery
Real name---?????
Age------------28
Sign-----------Possibly none.
Look-----------A tanned Lady, hair's naturally white(which she cuts regularly, and covers with a cap.), dark purple eyes, and she's six feet tall.
Also wears light blue medical clothing, and if needed, the black MD armor(excluding the helmet).

Bio:

Ever since she became the first of the disappeared around the town, she was brought up by the Marknam' family after her parents were deemed unfit guardians by the Risen Sun court, and generally grew up watching Monicle play with Prindle.

She faithfully follows Monicle through whatever he was doing, which made her become part of his staff when he became a well known doctor at the hospital. After a few past events during the operations to experiment on the legendary pokemon, and humans under the eye of RS, she started a rally to change the almost torturous ethics of what RS does to its patients. That succeeded, but she got no recognition from the public of being the one to do it.

Now, She continues to work alongside Monicle, and can also use Heal Block, but the reasons for that are unknown.
#359XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/1/2013 3:38:56 PM
Am I making too many characters?
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#360ChangliniPosted 3/1/2013 3:43:53 PM(edited)
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Am I making too many characters?

Compare it to the list of most of my characters, that I made a few pages back.
(I have around Thirty two named characters, and more unnamed.)