This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#361TableFlipPosted 3/1/2013 4:03:37 PM
I wasn't very detailed about all of my characters' appearance,so I'll do them again.

Tableflip:Caucasian.He has purple hair,and his size is medium.His sign is the wind blowing.

Kara-Caucasian.She has purple hair,and she's pretty tall.Her sign is Lightning that's purple.

Laura:Latino.She has red hair,and she's a bit short.Her sign is a red triangle(DUH).

Emile:Caucasian.She has red hair,and she's about the same size as Tableflip.She's a bit chubby.Her sign is the sea.

Dan:Black.He has dark blue hair,and he's tall.His sign is a blade casting a tornado.His eyes glow red and blue during the morning and night.

Victor:Latino.He has purple hair,and he's kind of short.His sign is magma.

Hellen:Latino.Her hair is brown,and she's short.Her sign is a ring of fire.

Zack:Caucasian.His hair is spiky and yellow,and he's huge.His sign is a battery.He's super buff.

Wizard:Caucasian.He's really nerdy,and he wears glasses.The only cool thing he has is his wizard robe.

Sierra:Caucasian.She's a cowgirl.Self explanitory.

Alice:Black.She has blue hair,and she wears shells for a bra.

Anthony(Ann):Caucasian.His skin is really pale.He has blue hair.

Ann(Anthony):Caucasian.Anthony that was turned female by the curse of the frost rock.Her hair is blue.

Josh:Caucasian.His hair is dark black,and he has a black leather jacket he always wears.He also has shades.

Jessica:Caucasian.Her hair is brown,and she's about the same size as Tableflip.She usually wears her white dress or pants.

Dawn:Caucasian.She wears bows in her hair,she wears a bowtie,and her clothes are also bow themed.Her hair's pink,and her eyes are light blue.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#362XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/1/2013 5:07:20 PM
TableFlip posted...
I wasn't very detailed about all of my characters' appearance,so I'll do them again.

Tableflip:Caucasian.He has purple hair,and his size is medium.His sign is the wind blowing.

Kara-Caucasian.She has purple hair,and she's pretty tall.Her sign is Lightning that's purple.

Laura:Latino.She has red hair,and she's a bit short.Her sign is a red triangle(DUH).

Emile:Caucasian.She has red hair,and she's about the same size as Tableflip.She's a bit chubby.Her sign is the sea.

Dan:Black.He has dark blue hair,and he's tall.His sign is a blade casting a tornado.His eyes glow red and blue during the morning and night.

Victor:Latino.He has purple hair,and he's kind of short.His sign is magma.

Hellen:Latino.Her hair is brown,and she's short.Her sign is a ring of fire.

Zack:Caucasian.His hair is spiky and yellow,and he's huge.His sign is a battery.He's super buff.

Wizard:Caucasian.He's really nerdy,and he wears glasses.The only cool thing he has is his wizard robe.

Sierra:Caucasian.She's a cowgirl.Self explanitory.

Alice:Black.She has blue hair,and she wears shells for a bra.

Anthony(Ann):Caucasian.His skin is really pale.He has blue hair.

Ann(Anthony):Caucasian.Anthony that was turned female by the curse of the frost rock.Her hair is blue.

Josh:Caucasian.His hair is dark black,and he has a black leather jacket he always wears.He also has shades.

Jessica:Caucasian.Her hair is brown,and she's about the same size as Tableflip.She usually wears her white dress or pants.

Dawn:Caucasian.She wears bows in her hair,she wears a bowtie,and her clothes are also bow themed.Her hair's pink,and her eyes are light blue.

I'll make all of them in Bannedstory the next chance I get.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#363Astral_BeastPosted 3/1/2013 5:20:25 PM
It is time for another one.

Name: Dusk
Spirit Pokémon: None
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?offset=24&order=9&q=Astral+Entity#/art/The-Harbinger-of-Corpse-346176139?_sid=f52e990
Bio: Dusk is a harbringer of the underworld, he has been released into the pokemon world to take more souls to grow stronger, Dusk once worked for King Gallon, but then got imprisoned for a thousand years.
Weapon: A long scythe made of dark tortured souls
Alignment: Neutral
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#364GarioshiPosted 3/1/2013 6:31:01 PM
How about this: Shaka is defeated and then reborn as Giratina (Origin Forme)'s Spirit Fuser? He will have no armor, just purple clothes. His skin will be tainted, his eyes will be red, his hair will be tainted purple, and he will have the appendages that are on Giratina.
---
Official Wes and Michael of Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#365Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 9:47:38 AM
DARN IT! TVirus, Beat Me....By One Second......CURSES!!!!
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#366OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 9:50:12 AM
Someone make topic 10. :D
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#367TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 9:50:38 AM
Chandler014 posted...
DARN IT! TVirus, Beat Me....By One Second......CURSES!!!!

I'm just as surprised as you are. I'm on a computer that was used by the ancient Aztecs, and my browser is Firefox.

Normally, I'm the one to get ninja'd.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#368TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 9:56:07 AM
So who's gonna make the next topic?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#369ChangliniPosted 3/2/2013 9:56:42 AM
Changlini.... why'd you delete that part? It was pretty funny.....

Mostly because of that one scene with the group strapping down the girl.

Anyways, it was inspired by the major battle in Drakengard 2, where babies start killing everyone.
#370Frosted_ChortlePosted 3/3/2013 12:28:59 PM
Can't post my new parts sadly... But I will try to sign up for Pokemon Fusion.
---
I am an unstoppable force of evil! Obey me! For I am the your overlord! The master of all evil!