This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#51OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:36:14 PM
Hm... ok.
Just jump right in, the story is still fresh, so go ahead!
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#52Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/6/2013 3:37:56 PM
Actually I'm going to try to get some sleep (I'll probably fail and be back though) so if you do want to mention me simply refer to the awesome dark figure, and I'll join back in when I inevitably don't fall asleep
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*
#53ChangliniPosted 2/6/2013 3:55:55 PM(edited)
Hey, I am going crazy from trying to summaries TWGCIP X P4, can I just start a new topic with a summary of the last few pages?
#54willingmessPosted 2/6/2013 3:57:17 PM
Changlini posted...
Hey, I am going crazy from trying to summaries TWGCIP X P4, can I just start a new topic with a summary of the last few pages?

yes please
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#55Throwback2780Posted 2/6/2013 3:59:37 PM
willingmess posted...
Changlini posted...

yes please

---
The evil clowns will DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!
Ridley is best Metroid boss! proud servant of Lord Ridley! ALL HAIL RIDLEY!
#56OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:01:53 PM
Throwback2780 posted...
willingmess posted...
Changlini posted...

yes please

---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#57ChangliniPosted 2/6/2013 4:08:33 PM(edited)
willingmess posted...
Changlini posted...

yes please

That makes my work a lot saner.
Now to get started on the last 150 posts, the list of where the characters are now, and.. well, stuff
#58lilaschildkrotePosted 2/6/2013 7:55:42 PM
Name (For CYOA): SKITTY
Age (You don’t have to be specific): 4
Spirit Pokémon (Leave blank if you don’t have one):
Appearance: Skitty is a little "boy" with a skitty drawn in crayon on his hand. He has short brown hair. He wears light beige clothing and a pink cape so he can follow skitty's color scheme. He wears a jester cap with the same scheme.
Bio (optional): 4 years ago a little boy with both a chicken and a cat (well words synonymous with cat and chicken) named Whale Lord was born. To this day he has insisted on being called skitty. He can't wait for the day when skitty becomes his spirit pokemon, but everyone knows it will inevitably be wailord.
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
#59lilaschildkrotePosted 2/6/2013 8:16:22 PM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
Although I'm not on these boards as much as the black2 boards, I'll join!
Name: Sky
Spirit Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon AND Sneasel

Appearance: Tall, quite short Blonde hair, always wears shirts and waistcoats, has a cane which doubles as a sword, his right hand sign (Sneasel) is a feather and claws, left hand sign (Umbreon) bears similarities to the ring design on an Umbreon as well as similarities to fractals (for all you mathematicians out there). When in Hyper (Sneasel) mood, Umbreon manifests as spirit, and vice versa for Down mood.

Bio: He has two spirit signs, one on each hand . He's ADHD, OCD, Multiple Personality Disorder and a bit Autistic, so the two pokemon fit his two sides, Crazy and energised ADHD Sky (Sneasel) and OCD, slightly depressive and suprisingly calm Sky (Umbreon). Plus the fact they are both dark types may reflect the emotional turmoil inside him. He is usually not too extremely one way or the other, very talkative and intelligent, but is not good at explaining his thoughts. He can fight with swords brilliantly and runs fast, but only when in Hyper mode, while when in Down mode he is very thoughtful. He is overprotective of his friends, and cares about protecting them more than protecting himself. He knows a lot of useless stuff, but always knows something relevant to any situation. He is very musical, and always carries a pack of cards, obsessed with luck and randomness.

Yeah long post I know but I had to procrastinate from English homework somehow! Can someone link me in to their story so I can join in?

Sounds a lot like me. I mean a lot like me.
Medicated vs. Not medicated
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
#60Emerald_FlashPosted 2/6/2013 8:21:02 PM
Before I think about registering, will there be godmodding/others taking control of my character? That happened in one of the other CYOAs I was in and it isn't something I'd like to repeat. It's hard to develop a character when anyone can take over and get the characterization wrong.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X/Y Boards