This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register for the NEW! CYOA/RP: Pokemon Spirit Signs!

#61GarioshiPosted 2/6/2013 9:41:00 PM
Am I too late? If I'm not:
Name: Isaac
Spirit Pokemon: Blaziken
Apperance: Normal height, emerald eyes, flowing blond hair, black headband, short red/yellow/orange shirt and long red/yellow/orange pants. No shoes.
Personality: Serious and cautious
If I missed anything, I'm sorry.
---
My trainer card: http://s18.postimage.org/qtw7d7655/image.jpg
What I look like in real life: http://s11.postimage.org/54ec25d7n/images_CAEA78_FU.jpg
#62jobacohuePosted 2/7/2013 12:37:44 AM(edited)
Name: J
Spirit Pokémon: Marowak
Appearance: Looks like a normal guy aside from being a ghostly, transparent white.
Bio: J died, over 200 years ago, trying to protect his Marowak. His Marowak may be gone from this world, but he still wants to avenge his Pokemon, obviously those responsible are gone as well, but maybe he can prevent similar crimes from happening to others. Many think he's just a myth, but a few have seen him, even fewer have actually had a face to face encounter.

I can't think of anything so I decided it would be cool to be a ghost and to use the ghost Marowak from RGB as a spirit pokemon.
---
http://goo.gl/Uxynh
I'm a Sandshranine
#63Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/7/2013 12:29:59 AM
lilaschildkrote posted...
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
Although I'm not on these boards as much as the black2 boards, I'll join!
Name: Sky
Spirit Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon AND Sneasel

Appearance: Tall, quite short Blonde hair, always wears shirts and waistcoats, has a cane which doubles as a sword, his right hand sign (Sneasel) is a feather and claws, left hand sign (Umbreon) bears similarities to the ring design on an Umbreon as well as similarities to fractals (for all you mathematicians out there). When in Hyper (Sneasel) mood, Umbreon manifests as spirit, and vice versa for Down mood.

Bio: He has two spirit signs, one on each hand . He's ADHD, OCD, Multiple Personality Disorder and a bit Autistic, so the two pokemon fit his two sides, Crazy and energised ADHD Sky (Sneasel) and OCD, slightly depressive and suprisingly calm Sky (Umbreon). Plus the fact they are both dark types may reflect the emotional turmoil inside him. He is usually not too extremely one way or the other, very talkative and intelligent, but is not good at explaining his thoughts. He can fight with swords brilliantly and runs fast, but only when in Hyper mode, while when in Down mode he is very thoughtful. He is overprotective of his friends, and cares about protecting them more than protecting himself. He knows a lot of useless stuff, but always knows something relevant to any situation. He is very musical, and always carries a pack of cards, obsessed with luck and randomness.

Yeah long post I know but I had to procrastinate from English homework somehow! Can someone link me in to their story so I can join in?

Sounds a lot like me. I mean a lot like me.
Medicated vs. Not medicated

Exactly! Only my medication doesn't always work so I'll be fine sometimes and suddenly not fine
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*
#64Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/7/2013 9:36:42 AM
Gonna bump as we need a better gender balance!
---
#65willingmessPosted 2/7/2013 9:39:31 AM

yeah... 8-0 is not very balanced
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#66OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:46:14 AM
willingmess posted...

yeah... 8-0 is not very balanced

I wish Altair were here :(
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#67Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/7/2013 10:13:03 AM
I was gonna begin my story, but I'm going out soon so I will join when I get back
---
#68OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:13:55 AM
I was gonna begin my story, but I'm going out soon so I will join when I get back

Alright, I was thinking of doing recaps :/
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#69TableFlipPosted 2/7/2013 10:16:09 AM
Spirit Pokemon:Suicune
Appearance:Wears a suicune mask,diamond patterned vest,and blue pants
---
I don't even know anymore.
#70Throwback2780Posted 2/7/2013 2:23:42 PM
I'll do it now. i just don't know when to jump in. :c

Name (For CYOA): Dragin
Age (You don’t have to be specific): Mid-teen
Spirit Pokémon (Leave blank if you don’t have one): Deino
Appearance: blue shirt. black pants & black shoes. has black hair.
---
The evil clowns will DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!
Ridley is best Metroid boss! proud servant of Lord Ridley! ALL HAIL RIDLEY!