This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Birthdate Pokemon

#191jobacohuePosted 2/6/2013 11:50:14 PM

#08 Wartortle
#81 Magnemite
#15 Beedrill
#518 Musharna

I'll go with Wartortle unless pokemon #815 ends up being badass.
---
http://goo.gl/Uxynh
I'm a Sandshranine
#192elconoMPosted 2/7/2013 12:16:31 AM
8-23

823- Missingno. :)
31- Nidoqueen
238- Smoochum
---
xbL gT @ megatr0n e5kim0
#193willingmessPosted 2/7/2013 12:23:39 AM
putting your personal information on the internet... have ya'll learned nothing from futurama?.... oh well excuse me, I have to go wire some good faith money to a nigerian prince so that I can inherit his entire fortune.....
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#194Crimson_SpiderPosted 2/7/2013 12:25:54 AM
Mine is... Sandshrew.

Very odd, considering that Sandshrew was one of my nicknames in middle school.
---
Rest in Peace City of Heroes: April 27, 2004 - November 30, 2012. We will miss you.
Cause of death: "Realignment of Company Focus" by NCsoft.
#195TenzhiPosted 2/7/2013 12:28:27 AM
willingmess posted...
putting your personal information on the internet... have ya'll learned nothing from futurama?.... oh well excuse me, I have to go wire some good faith money to a nigerian prince so that I can inherit his entire fortune.....

If it was "Social Security Pokemon" or "Credit Card Pokemon" you might have a point. Knowing someone's birthday is pretty well pointless on its own, though.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#196willingmessPosted 2/7/2013 12:31:07 AM
Tenzhi posted...
willingmess posted...

If it was "Social Security Pokemon" or "Credit Card Pokemon" you might have a point. Knowing someone's birthday is pretty well pointless on its own, though.

many people use their birthdays as passwords though.... this is like asking someone for their mothers maiden name.
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#197thechaoticclownPosted 2/7/2013 12:31:59 AM
72 =[ I got Tentacool when i could've picked 22 and gotten Fearow.
#198WeaponHunterXPosted 2/7/2013 12:33:18 AM
0912, so I get either Butterfree or Cloyster, not bad actually
---
"You have caused me pain...... I. Do. Not. Like that.- Rando, Yu Yu Hakusho
#199ReiShingami1Posted 2/7/2013 12:33:19 AM
8 month and first day.
So, 81, because 0801 = 801 and no pokemon doesn't have this number yet.
Then i take off both zero's and get 81.

I got Magnemite, cool i guess.
---
PSN: ReiShingami
#200Crimson_SpiderPosted 2/7/2013 12:33:38 AM
willingmess posted...
Tenzhi posted...
willingmess posted...

many people use their birthdays as passwords though.... this is like asking someone for their mothers maiden name.

It's more than just passwords. Also pins. Also this is sometimes used to identify you in certain places. I know that in the hospital I'm staying at, they ask me what my birthday is to confirm who I am at least 5 times a day.

What a lot of "hackers" will do is collect and slowly gather this info over time. The itty bitty bits and pieces that drip through our mental security add up to quite the picture over time.
---
Rest in Peace City of Heroes: April 27, 2004 - November 30, 2012. We will miss you.
Cause of death: "Realignment of Company Focus" by NCsoft.