This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How will they top Elesa in this game?

#41Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:30:13 PM
The thing is, I never actually said anything about Skyla.
#42SmogoonPosted 2/8/2013 10:39:16 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
The thing is, I never actually said anything about Skyla.

Well what did you expect from these detached from reality foreveralones?

smh.
---
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#43SPDShadowRangerPosted 2/8/2013 10:42:33 PM
Naked Cynthia x Naked Skyla
#44wind64aPosted 2/8/2013 10:50:50 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
wind64a posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
I gotta say it's a load of malarkey how so many of you go by the Straight Until Proven Otherwise mantra. It's a real bigoted point of view. Then some of you resort to Ad Hominem fallacy because of this distorted view. Nobody should even have to provide proof that she swings for the other team. It's silly.

Actually this seems to be more a thing with the crowd that don't mind Smogoon and those who have to find a reason to make Elesa not able to be with him. In game cannon there's nothing that cannot be tied directly to her job description in terms of what they're using as "evidence". It's also silly to think she can't just be friends with Skyla, and people mostly put them together due to fanservice. People also don't seem to remember that Elesa has a reputation for being very serious and into her job. That image wasn't made without her going the extra mile as a model. Part of that is in finding other potential models and performing for the crowd. Assuming sexuallity either way without proof is silly, so you could say automatically calling her a lesbian is equally idiotic. Why is she looking for girls, probably to train as models. She also seems to just be friends with Skyla. For crying out loud, Skyla doesn't get her humor at all. If you want to see subtext, watch Nanoha. That show definitely has it in spades.

Phoenix/Edgeworth fangirls 'round the world are suddenly filled with hate for gamefaqs and can't figure out why.

I like my pairings too, but that doesn't make them cannon.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#45MagikarpRulesPosted 2/8/2013 11:34:35 PM
wind64a posted...
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
wind64a posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
I gotta say it's a load of malarkey how so many of you go by the Straight Until Proven Otherwise mantra. It's a real bigoted point of view. Then some of you resort to Ad Hominem fallacy because of this distorted view. Nobody should even have to provide proof that she swings for the other team. It's silly.

Actually this seems to be more a thing with the crowd that don't mind Smogoon and those who have to find a reason to make Elesa not able to be with him. In game cannon there's nothing that cannot be tied directly to her job description in terms of what they're using as "evidence". It's also silly to think she can't just be friends with Skyla, and people mostly put them together due to fanservice. People also don't seem to remember that Elesa has a reputation for being very serious and into her job. That image wasn't made without her going the extra mile as a model. Part of that is in finding other potential models and performing for the crowd. Assuming sexuallity either way without proof is silly, so you could say automatically calling her a lesbian is equally idiotic. Why is she looking for girls, probably to train as models. She also seems to just be friends with Skyla. For crying out loud, Skyla doesn't get her humor at all. If you want to see subtext, watch Nanoha. That show definitely has it in spades.

Phoenix/Edgeworth fangirls 'round the world are suddenly filled with hate for gamefaqs and can't figure out why.

I agree. By the way, it's canon, cannon gives the sentence a completely different meaning.
#46sonicfanaticjtbPosted 2/9/2013 6:45:14 AM
wind64a posted...

Yeah, that's one thing that always kinda annoyed me 'bout the Phoenix/Edgeworth fangirls... Their constant insistence that their OTP was basically canon and basically ignoring any, "evidence" that suggests that Phoenix could possibly be paired with someone else *coughMayacough*...

The pairing's either canon or it ain't, y'know?

That being said, nothing wrong with having a little fun with something that could be interpreted as subtext, hm? I mean, I personally didn't see any subtext with Elesa/Skyla either, but...
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#47BenzychenzPosted 2/9/2013 6:51:24 AM
Yeah, I wonder if any character will have some weirdo take them as their waifu and dedicatedly keep up the act for years this time.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg