This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The history with your favorite pokemon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The history with your favorite pokemon
3 years ago#1
Yes another one of these because I'm bored, anyways my favorite has always been Tyranitar even since I was little and saw him for the first time in Pokemon4ever he just looked so badass in that movie, I love his design and the fact that he's one of the most dominating pokemon in OU and even Ubers is just icing on the cake.
3 years ago#2
I have many favourites.
Omg leik cod is the best game evar yu shud all play it as it is the only gam wurth playin!!
3 years ago#3
LightningAce11 posted...
I have many favourites.

This, so I'll tell of one.

One day, I was playing Emerald, and I decided to catch an Aron. Thing was cute, but nothing special. I kept training it, and it evolved into Lairon. Pretty cool. But when it finally evolved into Aggron....

Obey the Queen
3 years ago#4
I like penguins. I like water types. I like Piplup. I wish he had more competitive potential (give him more moves that are not PHYSICAL and his DW ability sucks). I use him nonetheless even though his moveset is very limited.
PKMN Black FC: 3568 7240 4459
PKMN White 2 FC: 0004 1159 8660
3 years ago#5
Before I played Pokemon, I got Super Smash Bros. Melee...
Threw a Pokeball...
Scizor came out.

I was in love.
3 years ago#6
Steelix all the way. He can learn all of the elemental fang attacks, and laughs at all physical attackers. Plus, that underbite!
3 years ago#7
When I entered the Lavender Tower in Pokemon Blue and found a Haunter, I thought it was amazing. Haunter/Gengar are my favorites and probably always will be. However Giratina is right there with them...
Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 4081-5204-9951
AC:WW FC:0129-6078-7407 town:Upsville Name:Jordan
3 years ago#8
One day I was in the desert and stumbled across this cute, derpy thing called Trapinch. It was slow and fainted a lot but I needed a ground-type so I pressed on with it. Then one day it evolved into a slightly less derpy Vibrava and I noticed a new type was added.

"Dragon huh?" I said.

Certainly wasn't expecting that but it still was sub-par compared to the Lairon I had, even more so when Lairon evolved. In fact, I almost ditched it for a Phanpy I caught in the Safari Zone.

But then it happened.

Level 45.

What? Vibrava is evolving?

"What? It evolves again?" I asked.

One second, two seconds, three seconds... "OH. MY. GOD."
I'm a jukebox hero.
3 years ago#9

I watched Mewtwo Strikes Back.
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
3 years ago#10
Back when I was a kid, it took me surprisingly long to get to the back of that building where Eevee is in Celadon city, and I always wondered what was back there. When I found Eevee, it became part of my team, and Jolteon quickly became my favourite pokemon and has remained that way since.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The history with your favorite pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived