This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The World Gets Changed Into Poke'mon X Part 5! (TWG CIP X-5!)

#61Number_0nePosted 2/7/2013 6:53:09 PM
0ne found the exit of the lab and began walking out. Just before exiting, he noticed one of his orbs was a 1-room orb. He grinned and used it as he exited. The lab came crashing down behind him with the lack of supporting walls and pillars. 0ne grinned and left.

Since there isn't many people left, should we wrap up this series after the Fate arc and perhaps use some of the characters (uka maybe) for spirit signs.
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#62Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:56:25 PM(edited)
OcarinaofToast posted...
Don't look at me.
I am still trying to keep up with Pokemon Spirit Signs. (I am still gonna make parts, just not as often)

Dude, I totally and completely understand where you're coming from.
If Gubbey OKs it, I'll continue to bring back our characters to the main group. But when that happens, I think we're gonna have to confront Cresselia.
#63Throwback2780Posted 2/7/2013 6:55:54 PM
I wish Poli were here. i just want to wrap the Mirror World arc up so we can leave & maybe finish this up.

ideas for the final enemy?
---
The evil clowns will DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!
Ridley is best Metroid boss! proud servant of Lord Ridley! ALL HAIL RIDLEY!
#64willingmessPosted 2/7/2013 7:00:45 PM
Throwback2780 posted...
I wish Poli were here. i just want to wrap the Mirror World arc up so we can leave & maybe finish this up.

fate
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#65PolimarioPosted 2/7/2013 7:02:14 PM
Throwback2780 posted...

Hi.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#66Throwback2780Posted 2/7/2013 7:04:35 PM
Now i can continue.

as i continued through the forest i saw a mansion. a mirror shard was in it. Poli must be checking the other doors. i entered & found a giant tree made of stone. i destroyed it & got a Mirror Shard. i arrived back in the hub of the Mirror World. i headed for the Olive Ocean.
---
#67Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:11:06 PM(edited)
Throwback2780 posted...

As the civil war between pure and inpure worsens, Cresselia accidentally activates Uka, who then causes a dominoe affect that in tern forces the child to be activated. Those two bring the war to the legendary plain, as step two of DST's grand scheme comes to play.

However, this doesn't happen until jigglypuff comes in with the power of fate, unleashing chaos throughout the planet, forgetting that he wanted to control poke'earth in the first place.

In the meanwhile, through the effort of the main group, Gubbey becomes a controlled stable be all end all being, and helps the group try to stop the catastrophe.

Then stuff happens as the VG does things in the background.

We can come up with something more awesome though. I also will not go back at the promise I stated with us meeting the characters from the first CYOA Jabba made.
_________

Number_0ne posted...

Since there isn't many people left, should we wrap up this series after the Fate arc and perhaps use some of the characters (uka maybe) for spirit signs.

I'm fine with this.
#68PolimarioPosted 2/7/2013 7:06:48 PM
I soared up a mountain. Thankfully, there wasn't much commotion. I found a Mirror Shard, and warped back to the hub.

Deciding to ho higher, I made way for the Candy Constellation...
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#69Throwback2780Posted 2/7/2013 7:11:08 PM
as i went through the waters of the Olive Ocean. i saw a shark. i destroyed it & got another Mirror Shard. i went into Candy Constellation. i saw Poli.

"Mirror Shard is not too far away." i said.
---
#70GubbeyPosted 2/7/2013 7:24:36 PM
Let's go back to Cresselia and finish her. She's the final boss, I suppose.
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^