This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what if; you could change your pokemons color pallets?

#1paiprPosted 2/7/2013 7:35:51 AM
I almost suggested getting to paint them completely but that seems a bit much. What if instead you could change the color pallet of your Pokemon?
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#2SuperAfroBoyPosted 2/7/2013 7:39:08 AM
Wouldn't that sort of ruin shiny pokemon?
---
I had a vasectomy.
#3paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:43:53 AM
Maybe. Unless shiny Pokemon have special pallet options. Personally I'm not a big fan of the way shinies are handled and would prefer something more akin to this.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#4SUGARASHADPosted 2/7/2013 8:35:22 AM
everyone would have pure black pokemon with red eyes..
---
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
#5paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:38:51 AM
I don't know if that's true. Maybe some, but I don't think as many as one might think.
---
#6TheAvianheartPosted 2/7/2013 8:42:25 AM
I don't agree, someone would find a way to make men's parts/womens parts with Ekans and Clampearl. And don't get me STARTED on Grimar/Muk...
#7VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/7/2013 8:42:43 AM
No, not a custom palette.

However, have multiple levels of Shinies. Make it so each Pokemon has more than one Shiny version, but they have tiers of rarity. Maybe five alternate palettes per, with each becoming increasingly rare.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#8MilsoPosted 2/7/2013 8:43:26 AM
SuperAfroBoy posted...

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 gave you different coloured Pokemon depending on their nicknames. For example, Charizard could vary from a very pale orange to a deep red and the shiny version still stood out as being special.

I'd love if they brought something like this back, but just make their colours random instead of being dependant on the nickname.
---
rawr
#9paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:58:49 AM
Milso posted...
SuperAfroBoy posted...

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 gave you different coloured Pokemon depending on their nicknames. For example, Charizard could vary from a very pale orange to a deep red and the shiny version still stood out as being special.

I'd love if they brought something like this back, but just make their colours random instead of being dependant on the nickname.

kinda more what I was referring to. Except instead of random there maybe was a trainer that could "bring out" a certain pallet for your Pokemon. All premade as to avoid in inappropriatness.
---
#10OcarinaofToastPosted 2/7/2013 9:02:08 AM
TheAvianheart posted...
I don't agree, someone would find a way to make men's parts/womens parts with Ekans and Clampearl. And don't get me STARTED on Grimar/Muk...

This is true sadly...
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!