This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what if; you could change your pokemons color pallets?

#11vital_tundraPosted 2/7/2013 10:04:45 AM
I had this idea a long time ago with using Pokeblocks to change their color slowely. Im for the idea simply because Shinies have lost their value.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#12AlphrinPosted 2/7/2013 10:06:47 AM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
No, not a custom palette.

However, have multiple levels of Shinies. Make it so each Pokemon has more than one Shiny version, but they have tiers of rarity. Maybe five alternate palettes per, with each becoming increasingly rare.

That's an idea I had once. It would make shiny pokemon more fun, I think.
---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#13GTRagnarokPosted 2/7/2013 10:07:27 AM
They could easily make Shiny Pokemon actually shiny/sparkling with 3D graphics. They don't simply have to be a different color anymore.
---
M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD
#14vital_tundraPosted 2/7/2013 10:09:32 AM
GTRagnarok posted...
They could easily make Shiny Pokemon actually shiny/sparkling with 3D graphics. They don't simply have to be a different color anymore.

That is very true.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#15jamieyelloPosted 2/7/2013 10:12:30 AM
SUGARASHAD posted...
everyone would have pure black pokemon with red eyes..

Yea pretty much. Never see a blue Salamance again, this'd get pretty old.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/6/11/MxFgGJlct0qVDJXRbrVQsA2.jpg
Jamiezzz on Kid Icarus
#16paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:32:04 AM
jamieyello posted...
SUGARASHAD posted...
everyone would have pure black pokemon with red eyes..

Yea pretty much. Never see a blue Salamance again, this'd get pretty old.

which is ironic since normally you would only see blue or green. How does that not get old?
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#17FFnutPosted 2/7/2013 10:32:06 AM
paipr posted...
Milso posted...
SuperAfroBoy posted...
Wouldn't that sort of ruin shiny pokemon?

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 gave you different coloured Pokemon depending on their nicknames. For example, Charizard could vary from a very pale orange to a deep red and the shiny version still stood out as being special.

I'd love if they brought something like this back, but just make their colours random instead of being dependant on the nickname.

kinda more what I was referring to. Except instead of random there maybe was a trainer that could "bring out" a certain pallet for your Pokemon. All premade as to avoid in inappropriatness.

But what if I want to have a Cloyster with a pink head and flesh-toned shell? Don't stifle my creativity dammit!
---
Official Naoya of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#18CakeOfLiesPosted 2/7/2013 11:00:06 AM
If you could do this, I'd be like "yeah, whatever", paint my Dragonite blue, and then I wouldn't change much after that...
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg