This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hardest Pokemon-Type to use exclusively as a playthrough

#1dbhislifePosted 2/7/2013 8:25:11 AM
So I am looking for a new challenge, and kind of am thinking this. I want to choose one type, and say that any pokemon in my party will have to be of that type at all times (I don't think I want to restrict myself to solo-types though i.e. if we choose water a water/whatever is fine).

Thoughts on what the hardest type/version combo would be? I am open to suggestions.
#2ColebyPosted 2/7/2013 8:26:27 AM
I'd say using strictly a Grass/Bug type would be pretty difficult.
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found
#3TheAvianheartPosted 2/7/2013 8:26:32 AM
I imagine Ice [havn't tried this before though, so I don't really know]
#4VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/7/2013 8:28:59 AM
I would guess Pure-Normal, but that's just me.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#5acety2Posted 2/7/2013 8:29:53 AM
Dark Dark Dark
---
Official Shiny Absol of PokemonX/Y mssg boards :D ACE!!!
3DS Name:Ace 3DS FC:5370-1242-4704
#6dbhislife(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:31:29 AM
TheAvianheart posted...

The problem I foresee with Ice would be the fact that I would have to import things just to get a team before endgame. Does any version actually have 6 Ice types like pre 7th badge? I can't think of one off hand....
#7TheAvianheartPosted 2/7/2013 8:35:21 AM
dbhislife posted...
TheAvianheart posted...

The problem I foresee with Ice would be the fact that I would have to import things just to get a team before endgame. Does any version actually have 6 Ice types like pre 7th badge? I can't think of one off hand....

Not off the top of my head, you would need to trade stuff in. In terms of difficulty however, ice types are probably one of the worst, looking purely at weaknesses to strengths.
#8dbhislife(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:35:42 AM
Coleby posted...
I'd say using strictly a Grass/Bug type would be pretty difficult.

Like I said in the OP I am thinking that I only want to choose one type. I.E. grass or bug, and the secondary type would be up to whatever is available in game
#9paiprPosted 2/7/2013 8:41:25 AM
Only a few types could be used exclusively due to the fact that not all types have a member that can surf/cut/strength/fly/waterfall.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#10gunsabr77Posted 2/7/2013 8:44:52 AM
paipr posted...
Only a few types could be used exclusively due to the fact that not all types have a member that can surf/cut/strength/fly/waterfall.

Solo playthroughs generally allow an exception for HM users as long as you don't use them in battle.
---
"That Ho-oh's me money."- DtwnSingapore13