This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I give away starters when this game comes out?

#1OcarinaofToastPosted 2/7/2013 1:21:07 PM
Assuming that you can transfer from gen V that is. (Read rest of post) - Results (26 votes)
Yeah! I want you to do this!
42.31% (11 votes)
Sure! Go ahead.
46.15% (12 votes)
No, it's a waste of your time
3.85% (1 votes)
Really, don't do it.
7.69% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
When this comes out, I will most likely have 10 of each starter ready at level 5 for whoever wants them.

So far, I only have Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil ready, but if enough people vote for me to continue, I will keep going.

List of starters that will be available:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Pikachu
Riolu
Eevee
Kekleon
Phione

Note: There will also be rare starters for anyone who calls them early enough (Like Victini, Celebi, etc.)

Yes? Or No? (I may never actually get around to doing this, considering my DS lite broke yesterday)
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#2HemerukioPosted 2/7/2013 1:24:54 PM
Sure, do it if ya want. I personally request a Cyndaquil, though.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#3ThisIsZonessPosted 2/7/2013 1:26:07 PM
It's a little early to bring this up, but you do what you want good sir. No one can stop you, you control your own fate!
---
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#4KingTumbleweedPosted 2/7/2013 1:28:18 PM
Other: I don't really mind but still commend you for effort.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards. Apparently married to Sabrina.
#5GiftedACIIIPosted 2/7/2013 1:30:45 PM
I can do this too, and rare pokemon like celebi and jirachi. Its not for free though
#6SkoziPosted 2/7/2013 1:38:25 PM
You should definitely do it. Its a very nice thing to do. I would actually like to request a chespin, and one eevee for each new evolution they add (if any.) If they don't add any eeveelutions then just a chespin and a victini.
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of the Reaper clan:Skozi
#7OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:39:44 PM
Skozi posted...
You should definitely do it. Its a very nice thing to do. I would actually like to request a chespin, and one eevee for each new evolution they add (if any.) If they don't add any eeveelutions then just a chespin and a victini.

Of course, you will have to wait :)
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#86bananzaPosted 2/7/2013 1:41:03 PM
Victini. I want Victini
---
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#9SkoziPosted 2/7/2013 1:53:07 PM
What's that, skozi? You missed the liberty ticket event? Looks like you'll never get to use victini. THINK AGAIN, B****!!!
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of the Reaper clan:Skozi