This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are your biggest hopes for X and Y???

#1ktbanditPosted 2/7/2013 2:30:05 PM
I for one am hoping I can find 6 Pokemon I actually like, which I found hard in gen 5, at first I did in gen 4, but that game grew on me haha.

Also hoping for new eevee evolutions.
---
Check me out on YouTube rambling about call of duty and other random stuff. YouTube/GamerTag: DaBlueBonnet
#2fox444fPosted 2/7/2013 2:31:52 PM
ktbandit posted...
I for one am hoping I can find 6 Pokemon I actually like, which I found hard in gen 5, at first I did in gen 4, but that game grew on me haha.

Also hoping for new eevee evolutions.

yeah i agree. i didn't get a full team of 6 until after the mistralton gym. that's the latest I've ever completed my team in the main games.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#3TableFlipPosted 2/7/2013 2:33:05 PM
Wes is the champion.

His team:
Umbreon
Espeon
Meganium/Feraligatr/Typhlosion (depends on your starter)
Suicune/Entei/Raikou (depends on yoyr starter)
Flygon
Tyranitar
---
I don't even know anymore.
#4KyrieIrvingPosted 2/7/2013 2:50:10 PM
I hope for Secret Bases.
#5TheMasterTurtlePosted 2/7/2013 2:51:43 PM
Mysterious new mechanical change.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
#6DarkKirby2500Posted 2/7/2013 2:58:18 PM
Of everything, remove IVs.

Rebalance base stats of Pokemon so much more of them are considered competitively viable.. (Like Gardevoir).

Drizzle and Sandstream Nerfed, either they only last as long as the Pokemon with the ability is out and alive or they last the normal 5 turns the Move version would have caused.

Stealth Rock nerfed in damage and which Pokemon can learn it. Transferring from old games would delete the move.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#7Fate_AssassinPosted 2/7/2013 2:59:59 PM
Weavile evolution.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date
#8RedShadowwwPosted 2/7/2013 3:03:30 PM
A way to use HMs without using up a moveslot. And I also hope the shift from sprites to full 3D doesn't hinder the usual amount of content main pokemon games have.
#9DarkKirby2500Posted 2/7/2013 3:16:19 PM
Fate_Assassin posted...
Weavile evolution.

Weavile's stats are actually not terrible, it's his move set that's really terrible, as a glass cannon he lacks the punch or correct type attacks to OHKO the high attack, high speed, AND bulky Pokemon that occupy OU. It probably could use some more defense.

Also, Weather Teams murder him, as weather teams overall are OP.

I would argue there are quite a few OU Pokemon like Garchomp (102 Speed, WTF?), Conkeldurr, Excadrill, Tyranitar, etc. that need a base stat nerf, but that's a touchy subject.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#10WilhuffTarkinPosted 2/7/2013 3:17:03 PM
An Elite 4 that does not have members who specialize in Psychic, Ghost, or Dark types.
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.