This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait, if Chespin is a hedgehog, and Fennekin is a fox...

#21acety2Posted 2/8/2013 9:41:21 AM
Pikaley posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Insanititious posted...
rrk1991 posted...
take a close look at the lake guardian trio...

. . . What am I looking for?

The color of Azelf's, Uxie's and Mesprit's heads matches Sonic's, Tails's and Knuckles's colors, respectively (back in S3&K, Knuckles's fur was more pink than red).
Put all three together and we have... Sonic Pokémon Heroes?

i thought same thing except i thought of amy instead of knuckles because mesprit always came off as more femine to me, not really sure why (and it not because its pink something about its appearance)

yea tru and amy is jus as important as knuckles
---
Official Shiny Absol of PokemonX/Y mssg boards :D ACE!!!
3DS Name:Ace 3DS FC:5370-1242-4704
#22PikaleyPosted 2/8/2013 10:45:27 AM
acety2 posted...
Pikaley posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Insanititious posted...
rrk1991 posted...
take a close look at the lake guardian trio...

. . . What am I looking for?

The color of Azelf's, Uxie's and Mesprit's heads matches Sonic's, Tails's and Knuckles's colors, respectively (back in S3&K, Knuckles's fur was more pink than red).
Put all three together and we have... Sonic Pokémon Heroes?

i thought same thing except i thought of amy instead of knuckles because mesprit always came off as more femine to me, not really sure why (and it not because its pink something about its appearance)

sigh now making me want a game like 15-20 years in future why we play as child of sonic and amy, high speed hammers would be awesome, and bring back chao raising which many people on this board would probably enjoy
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#23Dark_EinherjarPosted 2/8/2013 10:45:32 AM
acety2 posted...

Get Audino, Lopunny and Purugly, and you'll have Team Rose. :P
Audino = Amy because it's pink and it won't leave you alone when you're searching for Pokémon in the shaking grass. The other two are self-explanatory (a bunny and a fat cat).
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black