This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bruce Wanye's Wedlocke Challenge!

#41SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/10/2013 11:29:21 PM
Bruce_Wanye posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Bruce_Wanye posted...
ThatKipp posted...
Are you allowed to make in-game trades? If so, you should hope for a Drowzee, since you can trade one for a female Machop in Goldenrod City. In my last playthrough of HG, that Machamp was easily one of my best team members.

No trades or eggs

Marriland allowed for in-game trades (he just chose not too do that himself) and trade evolutions (which he did for Gengar and Alakazam). Plus, you can make your own clauses for your own games. You did pay for them, after all.

Trades for evolutions, yes, but I don't want ingame trades. I will not trade away a friend for another, and how would you feel if your GF/bf was traded like on wife swap?

Did you not see the parentheses? And Pokemon are nothing like my friends or gf. Your analogy is terrible. I guess you don't know what "make your own clauses" mean either? How did you even get from trading a friend for another to gf/bf being traded like on wife swap?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#42LightningAce11Posted 2/10/2013 11:42:55 PM
^lol
---
Omg leik cod is the best game evar yu shud all play it as it is the only gam wurth playin!!
#43TherianReturnsPosted 2/10/2013 11:47:16 PM
Nuzlockes and Wedlockes are NOT for TRUE Pokemon fans.
---
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.
#44IrisVilePosted 2/10/2013 11:54:07 PM
I say keep it up, I.personally don't know how I feel about this challenge. But I like your take for the most part.
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#45LightningAce11Posted 2/12/2013 9:29:01 PM
C'mon Bruce!
---
Omg leik cod is the best game evar yu shud all play it as it is the only gam wurth playin!!
#46Bruce_Wanye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:03:13 PM
Through the union cave!

Armed with my repels, I enter the cave.

It's dark, a trickle of water runs across the wall. I spray myself with a repel, then walk. I walk past a rock, past a pond, finally to a maniac breathing fire.

"That's dangerous, man!"

Fire breather: I'll show you dangerous! Vulpix, go!

Sadly, his vulpix is destroyed by cookie.

I walk down the stairs to the right, and find tm 39 rock tomb!! Yes! I will teach it to Cookie!
I walk back up, walk down down down and fight a hiker and beat him with sandwich.

The terrain becomes treacherous. I have to watch my step, and carry the terrified Sandwich.
Soon we reach another hiker. He dies too.

Okay, now Sandwich has sleep powder and is level 14! Time to evolve Jalapeņo. He fights a fire breather and he has a koffing! Perfect. He goes down to an ember, and the second koffing dies to another one.

Ugh, so close. But fear not, you will evolve soon. I fight a maniac wearing a dino costume-wasn't it supposed to be a charmeleon one? I fight his slowpoke, and defeat it.

A strange white light envelopes Jalapeņo, his body becomes bigger and...

"Quil!"

"Yes you evolved!"

From here, the last trainer is a piece of cake and I exit.

Rain! Jalapeņo will not like this. I switch to butterfree and take out this hikers machop,

Up ahead, I see this guy being bullied by a man wearing black clothing. That's suspicios.

Anyway, I arrive in azalea town, heal and get ready for the slowpoke well!

Pokemon:

Jalapeņo(quilava) lv 14
Stawberry(sentret) lv 10

Cookie(geodude) lv 13
Coconut(butterfree) lv 12

Sandwich(bellsprout) lv 14
Clover(mareep) lv 12

Dead:

None

Coconut was so close to dying :( but she made it! ;)
---
My Wedlocke Challenge! Check it out!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65397174
#47LightningAce11Posted 2/13/2013 10:04:03 PM
What do you mean almost died?
---
#48Bruce_Wanye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:08:10 AM
Oh hey, guys. I don't think I'll be able to update till the weekend, so please be patient.
---
My Wedlocke Challenge! Check it out!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65397174
#49LightningAce11Posted 2/14/2013 10:13:18 PM
Bumpity
---