This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what twould happen if.........

#1willingmessPosted 2/8/2013 8:56:04 AM
shuckle got a prevo that allowed it the use of endeavor, seismic toss and recover?
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#26bananzaPosted 2/8/2013 8:57:55 AM
The world would end.
---
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#3scrappybristolPosted 2/8/2013 9:09:22 AM
You mean evo?

Eviolite Shuckle.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#4willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:11:52 AM
scrappybristol posted...
You mean evo?

Eviolite Shuckle.

no, I meant a baby. this baby would be able to learn leveling up endeavor, seismic toss and, recover.
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 2/8/2013 9:13:15 AM
willingmess posted...
scrappybristol posted...
You mean evo?

Eviolite Shuckle.

no, I meant a baby. this baby would be able to learn leveling up endeavor, seismic toss and, recover.

Why not just give Shuckle Endeavor, Seismic Toss, and Recover?
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#6SooChillinPosted 2/8/2013 9:20:04 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
willingmess posted...
scrappybristol posted...
You mean evo?

Eviolite Shuckle.

Because It wouldn't get Evolite. Unless they made an evolved form.

A Pre-Evo Shuckle with at least 15 HP | 180 Def. | 180 Sp. Def. would be a much more annoying Pokemon than Shuckle. With it's final stats being 15 | 270 | 270 with evolite. Compared to Shuckle's 20 | 230 | 230
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 2/8/2013 10:29:06 AM
SooChillin posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
willingmess posted...
scrappybristol posted...
You mean evo?

Eviolite Shuckle.

Because It wouldn't get Evolite. Unless they made an evolved form.

A Pre-Evo Shuckle with at least 15 HP | 180 Def. | 180 Sp. Def. would be a much more annoying Pokemon than Shuckle. With it's final stats being 15 | 270 | 270 with evolite. Compared to Shuckle's 20 | 230 | 230

But TC's talking about a PREvo.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47