This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon is turning to garbage now, I have scientific proof

#141javel34Posted 2/12/2013 11:10:48 AM
SeThelloSoma posted...
TC has a point.

How many of you can name ALL the pokemon off the top of your head?

I can name the original 151 and even gen 2, but after that it gets cloudy.

The fact is. A lot of pokemon are FILLER and non memorable. Instead of Game Freak saying " Lets put 100 extra for teh sake of putting 100" They should of just put the good ones in and not the obvious crap ones.

But what is obvious crappy ones? I have heard people diss virtually every Pokemon except sunflora because they always forget about it. I like girafarig. Is he crap? I don't think so sir.
#142GloryChaosPosted 2/12/2013 11:20:59 AM
I remember most of the pokemon with the exclusion of a large chunk of Gen 3. And I keep thinking that stuff like aggron and tropius are Gen 4 pokemon when they aren't. What's memorable and what isn't varies from person to person.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#143CakeOfLiesPosted 2/12/2013 11:53:51 AM
SeThelloSoma posted...
TC has a point.

How many of you can name ALL the pokemon off the top of your head?

I can name the original 151 and even gen 2, but after that it gets cloudy.

The fact is. A lot of pokemon are FILLER and non memorable. Instead of Game Freak saying " Lets put 100 extra for teh sake of putting 100" They should of just put the good ones in and not the obvious crap ones.

You can name almost any Pokemon and it'll sound familiar to me...
And I just played my first Pokemon game in August.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#144SeThelloSomaPosted 2/12/2013 2:25:48 PM
If you cant realize they are rehashing pokemon or running out of names and ideas for newer pokes, then please stop eating the fanboy crap Gamefreak is spoon feeding you.
#145GloryChaosPosted 2/12/2013 2:53:39 PM
He's right. They started running out of ideas pretty quickly. Diglett's and magnemite's evolutions are just more of the basic Pokemon stuck together. We had multiple rodents in the kanto pokedex and lousy names like jigglypuff. Then gen 2 starts and we're given a cow to go alongside our bull and yet another fire/flying legendary Pokemon.

Perhaps gamefreak should have just called it quits after Ivysaur.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#146TyranidomegaPosted 2/12/2013 2:57:55 PM
GloryChaos posted...
He's right. They started running out of ideas pretty quickly. Diglett's and magnemite's evolutions are just more of the basic Pokemon stuck together. We had multiple rodents in the kanto pokedex and lousy names like jigglypuff. Then gen 2 starts and we're given a cow to go alongside our bull and yet another fire/flying legendary Pokemon.

Perhaps gamefreak should have just called it quits after Ivysaur.

Lmao
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#147Sebas27Posted 2/12/2013 3:05:10 PM
SeThelloSoma posted...
If you cant realize they are rehashing pokemon or running out of names and ideas for newer pokes, then please stop eating the fanboy crap Gamefreak is spoon feeding you.

Because apparently GF can't make different Pokemon that also derive from the same species.
#148mjc0961Posted 2/12/2013 3:17:32 PM
Fritz0x8 posted...
I have spoken to an admin personally and he said he misunderstood the original topic and that a topic here is fair play.

So it's not just the mods that suck around here, it's the admins too. Good to know.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#149VideoGameXVPosted 2/12/2013 3:46:40 PM
I like new Pokémon and these Gen VI Pokémon are looking interesting at the moment.
#150Immortal_Chaos7Posted 2/12/2013 3:53:09 PM
I don't wanna call TC a troll or a genwunner but whats the point of even posting on these forums if you dont even care for the franchise anymore?
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032