This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fire can't be burned, ice can't be frozen, poison (and steel) can't be poisoned,

#1squdgyPosted 2/8/2013 4:48:21 PM
but electric types can still be paralyzed by electric moves? I understand paralysis isn't always electric based (stun spore makes sense), but the many electric moves that cause paralysis shouldn't be able to paralyze electric types. It's stupid.

Also I'm raging because I lost a battle where my Galvantula got thunder waved and was parahaxed like 5 times in a row.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif
#2R0cks0l1ddPosted 2/8/2013 4:49:57 PM
Resistance or Pokelogic.
---
Official Everything of every board.
#3duranmanXPosted 2/8/2013 4:56:35 PM
R0cks0l1dd posted...
Resistance of Pokelogic.

---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#4AuroraSonicBeamPosted 2/8/2013 4:58:18 PM
squdgy posted...
but electric types can still be paralyzed by electric moves? I understand paralysis isn't always electric based (stun spore makes sense), but the many electric moves that cause paralysis shouldn't be able to paralyze electric types. It's stupid.

Also I'm raging because I lost a battle where my Galvantula got thunder waved and was parahaxed like 5 times in a row.

Love the honesty.

By the way you can poison Steel types using Twineedle
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#5scrappybristolPosted 2/8/2013 5:01:26 PM
Stun Spore.
Body Slam.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#6tsunamisurfer08Posted 2/8/2013 5:02:00 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
squdgy posted...

Love the honesty.

I thought that only worked in Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
#7GrahamNumberPosted 2/8/2013 5:02:38 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...

Not since gen 3.
#8ArcvalonsPosted 2/8/2013 5:12:00 PM
paralysis isnt necessarily linked to electricity, see: stun spore
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#9squdgy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:13:42 PM
Arcvalons posted...
paralysis isnt necessarily linked to electricity, see: stun spore

I should keep a running list of how many gfaqs users don't read past the first sentence of the first post before posting.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif
#10Brandon042487Posted 2/8/2013 5:19:19 PM
I figure I blame Nintendo logic just to generalize it.

But I do feel that some electric Pokemon should be immune to special electric attacks

Like I remember hearing that Raichu would use his tail as a grounding prong to help bleed excess electrical build up.

But again that's too logical for Pokemon.
---
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS HYPNOTOAD!