This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people hate on new evolutions?

#31Aqua69696Posted 2/9/2013 7:48:36 AM
Roobitysu posted...
I don't get why so many people think Magmortar is uglier than Magmar. Their children must have deformed heads and they're just naturally defensive, or something.

Yeah, in this case they both look terrible.

Elektabuzz>>>>Electivire though.
---
But there's still tomorrow Forget the sorrow And I can be on the Last Train Home
Watch it pass the day As it fades away No more time to care No more time Today
#32CakeOfLiesPosted 2/9/2013 7:54:12 AM
Aqua69696 posted...
Elektabuzz>>>>Electivire.

I hate Electabuzz and love Electivire though.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#33ybro845Posted 2/9/2013 9:00:41 AM
SlimeStack posted...
I actually like the majority of Sinnoh evos.

---
http://i.imgur.com/HDACg.jpg
His voice is warm and husky like dark melted chocolate fudge caramel... or something.
#34GATTJTPosted 2/9/2013 10:26:13 AM
The only one that truly looks bad in a case where the previous form doesn't is Dusknoir.

Yeah right. Dusknoir is one of the few evos that looked better. Rhyperior, Magmortar, Lickylicky, those looked terrible. Granted, Magmar and Lickitung weren't exactly appealing to the eye, but the evos just took it over the line. And Rhyperior. What a terrible transformation. The only thing positive about Rhyperior is the fact that it allows Rhydon to use Eviolite.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#35Immortal_Chaos7Posted 2/9/2013 10:29:55 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Seriously, people think they are ugly and so they are bad. I could call fennekin ugly and ergo he is bad. Same with scizor, gastrodon and a whole bunch of ou's.

Woah there pal, what makes you find Scizor ugly?? IMO it's one of the coolest looking bug types out there.
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032