This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I never understood conkeldurr

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I never understood conkeldurr

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
3 years ago#1
His design and reason to exist is the worst machamp spinoff ever. He was never given a signature move; like stone crush or whatever for the pillars he carries and doesnt put himself out much, other than the fact that he's more sturdy than machamp.

I would use machamp over him any day. Least he was given proper treatment throughout gen after gen
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading

User Info: noname2lazy

noname2lazy
3 years ago#2
Cool

User Info: ElectricNova

ElectricNova
3 years ago#3
noname2lazy posted...
Cool
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
3 years ago#4
doesnt put himself out much, other than the fact that he's more sturdy than machamp.

Also a higher base attack.

I don't see why people see Conkeldurr & Co. as "spinoffs"; if anything, there aren't enough three-stage Fighting-type lines, three-stage Rock-type lines, etc.. I for one welcome the nuance and variety GF gives us.

Not to mention one line are bodybuilders and the other construction workers.

User Info: IrisVile

IrisVile
3 years ago#5
Also he is pretty Fat, which makes him good competitively...
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
3 years ago#6
Glad to see users posting their opinions and feeling about the pokemon.

And true point on the bodybuilder/construction statement, but i would like him if gamefreak gave him a signature move that represents him using the pillars
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading

User Info: MwarriorHiei

MwarriorHiei
3 years ago#7
why does a tree evolve into an I-beam? why does an I-beam evolve into two concrete pillars?
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
3 years ago#8
MwarriorHiei posted...
why does a tree evolve into an I-beam? why does an I-beam evolve into two concrete pillars?

Let Darwin figure out that one
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
3 years ago#9
Traptin3days posted...
MwarriorHiei posted...

Let Darwin figure out that one

But evolution isn't true. Creationism is.
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#10
MwarriorHiei posted...

Petrified wood.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I never understood conkeldurr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived