This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I never understood conkeldurr

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I never understood conkeldurr

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
3 years ago#11
Shut up.

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
3 years ago#12
According to Bulbapedia, the basis behind Conkeldurr's design is that he is a joint concept between an Ogre(could explain the body), a muscle carny(definitely explains the nose), and of course a construction worker.

I honestly think they shouldve left the muscle carny concept out.
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
3 years ago#13
Mudkip43 posted...
Shut up.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards. Apparently married to Sabrina.

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
3 years ago#14
MwarriorHiei posted...
why does a tree evolve into an I-beam? why does an I-beam evolve into two concrete pillars?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8oqx5YLqy1qakvly.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen

User Info: Roobitysu

Roobitysu
3 years ago#15
why does a tree evolve into an I-beam? why does an I-beam evolve into two concrete pillars?

I assumed it abandoned one and found the other when it evolved.
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/ceb6c36c01af9611e706c5283a2a9ea9.jpg Roxie <3

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#16
Tyranidomega posted...
According to Bulbapedia, the basis behind Conkeldurr's design is that he is a joint concept between an Ogre(could explain the body), a muscle carny(definitely explains the nose), and of course a construction worker.

I just assumed the nose was a stereotypical "old man" nose that you sometimes see in anime.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#17
Personally, I like Conkeldurr a lot more than Machamp (at least, Gen V Machamp. *shudders*).
Conkeldurr is stronger and has higher defenses, too. I actually kinda like him.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
3 years ago#18
Da bump
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading

User Info: Charocks

Charocks
3 years ago#19
I'd like the line alot more if they ditched the nose and reduced the veins.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the look would be perfect if it was named Conkelderp.
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)

User Info: faruway

faruway
3 years ago#20
Tyranidomega posted...

I thought he resembles that of an elderly muscular man using concretes as walking cane? I think he's actually one of a few Pokemon who is an elderly Pokemon (Samurott can be considered elderly) Have you seen any Pokemon that looks like an old geezer? Well, Conkeldurr is.

The first time I saw Timburr, I thought he was based off a koala or some sort because of his japanese name and his nose until his evos came and they greatly resembles that of a carny. I can see why people start hating how they looked like.
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I never understood conkeldurr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived