This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I never understood conkeldurr

#21elite_marksmanPosted 2/9/2013 3:13:47 PM
So first it has a piece of wood. Okay.

Then he upgrades to an I-beam. Makes sense.

But then he gets concrete pillars. That seems like a downgrade to me. Much harder to wield those pillars, too. And it looks like he's just using them to stand up, like an old man with a cane. Whereas with his early forms, he's all "Yeah, I'm gonna club you with a steel beam, better back the **** up". Now he's all "I'm so old, I need to walk around with two concrete pillars for support".
#22faruwayPosted 2/9/2013 3:16:22 PM
elite_marksman posted...
So first it has a piece of wood. Okay.

Then he upgrades to an I-beam. Makes sense.

But then he gets concrete pillars. That seems like a downgrade to me. Much harder to wield those pillars, too. And it looks like he's just using them to stand up, like an old man with a cane. Whereas with his early forms, he's all "Yeah, I'm gonna club you with a steel beam, better back the **** up". Now he's all "I'm so old, I need to walk around with two concrete pillars for support".

But in the anime and the Pokepark 2 game, he is strong and can walk faster with those concretes.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#23CarbideTitanPosted 2/9/2013 3:18:20 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
His design and reason to exist is the worst machamp spinoff ever. He was never given a signature move; like stone crush or whatever for the pillars he carries and doesnt put himself out much, other than the fact that he's more sturdy than machamp.

I would use machamp over him any day. Least he was given proper treatment throughout gen after gen

Bulldoze.
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#24tsunamisurfer08Posted 2/9/2013 3:18:39 PM
faruway posted...
Have you seen any Pokemon that looks like an old geezer?

Thanks to Explorers of Time, Torkoal.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.