This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I know this is pathetic, but what is Pokemon Smash?

#11Big_PecksPosted 2/9/2013 8:09:17 AM
Hardly anything is ever announced there. The Zoroark silhouette is the only thing in recent memory. I'm not counting the Kyurem forms because they were leaked on a movie poster first.
#12Serebii from SPPPosted 2/9/2013 8:23:02 AM
Big_Pecks posted...
Hardly anything is ever announced there. The Zoroark silhouette is the only thing in recent memory. I'm not counting the Kyurem forms because they were leaked on a movie poster first.

They announced B2W2 on it. Is that not good enough?

You're right though, they seldom reveal things despite what people think.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#13LexifoxPosted 2/9/2013 8:26:09 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
Big_Pecks posted...

ITT: Serebii downplays the source to make sure everyone gets the news from his site first.

Everyone, watch every episode of Pokemon Smash to prove him wrong. Then re-watch for missed clues!
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#14Serebii from SPPPosted 2/9/2013 8:50:49 AM
Lexifox posted...
Big_Pecks posted...

ITT: Serebii downplays the source to make sure everyone gets the news from his site first.

Everyone, watch every episode of Pokemon Smash to prove him wrong. Then re-watch for missed clues!

I wouldn't do such a thing
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#15duranmanXPosted 2/9/2013 10:04:55 AM
Lexifox posted...
Big_Pecks posted...

It would funny (and maybe even ironic) if they released news on Pokemon Smash and Serebii put it on their site.

It would be even funnier if everyone tought the prime source was Serebii and further dismissed Pokemon Smash
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#16NecroStreak128Posted 2/9/2013 10:08:07 AM
Oh wow.
#17BluntGruntPosted 2/9/2013 10:30:11 AM
It's a crappy TV show that rarely even announces things, but people act like it's such a big deal and end up being disappointed and mad when it turns out nothing new's announced there, like, ever.
---
For great justice!
#18OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:23:08 AM
Suiku posted...
I fail to see the weird part on the video, may I request the time (mins:secs) where it is?

Commercialsfor one xD
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#19RaidenHeroPosted 2/9/2013 11:25:10 AM
Guys something is going to be annouced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp-xy2Kiilo