This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When will Pokemon Smash start? Predictions on eeveelutions?

#1thisguy12Posted 2/9/2013 8:28:39 AM
I'm in NEED of some new information. They've been teasing new eeveelutions for quite a while now, so I think they'll finally reveal them.

I predict the new eeveelutions will be ground and flying.
If a person were to construct an eeveelution team, they would have no way to defeat electric types easily, so the ground type is a necessity due to their only weakness.
A flying type eeveelution would be the first NON LEGENDARY pure flying type pokemon, so that would be neat.

And the ground/flying pair just seems realistic, similar to the dark/psychic pair and the ice/grass pair. When Game Freak reveals new eeveelutions, one type always beats the other type (flying beats ground). What do you predict?
#2ElectricNovaPosted 2/9/2013 8:32:15 AM
What about a normal type evolution that just looks like a standard evolution of Eevee?
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#3thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:34:00 AM
ElectricNova posted...
What about a normal type evolution that just looks like a standard evolution of Eevee?

Well that would be lame. I think we have enough bland normal type pokemon.
Also, that would defeat the purpose of unique eeveelutions.
#46bananzaPosted 2/9/2013 8:37:49 AM
I'm hoping for rock and fighting.
---
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#5yamidanyPosted 2/9/2013 8:42:54 AM
flying beats ground? they are pretty much tied since near any ground pk can learn rock moves, maybe rock - flying pair (and rocks beats flying), assuming they choose types so one beats other choices are: rock - flying, fighting - steel, ground - poison, steel - rock, ground - rock

but id like to see rare pairs like normal - ghost (both cant hurt each other) or something like that
#6bretonftwPosted 2/9/2013 8:44:05 AM
thisguy12 posted...
(flying beats ground)

Not in the same way as the other duos, Flying isn't super effective vs ground.

I was thinking Fighting/Flying, but that's a bit unrealistic in terms of fighting. Or rock/flying.

I do want flying...
---
FROAKIE!
#7javel34Posted 2/9/2013 8:44:12 AM
thisguy12 posted...
ElectricNova posted...

Well that would be lame. I think we have enough bland normal type pokemon.
Also, that would defeat the purpose of unique eeveelutions.

I don't think it would, I'm hoping for a normal one too or steel.
#8CODwiiiVIP123Posted 2/9/2013 8:44:40 AM
I predict a ghost-type eeveelution.

Heres an actually awesome fakemon depiction of a ghost-type eeveelution

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/134/4/9/Fakemon_Ghost_Eeveelution_by_PachirisuLuva.png
---
Nintendo ID: KratreonAmpora21
#9yamidanyPosted 2/9/2013 8:46:16 AM
forgot that fighting - rock
#10thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:18:32 AM
I thought that flying beats ground, but I'm wrong. So maybe rock/flying duo?
Also, a fighting type eeveelution would be odd. I can't imagine how that would look...
I do like the idea of a ghost/normal type duo! That would be really interesting.