This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Okay, at first there was the general consensus that Oshawott was ugly

#11ElectricNovaPosted 2/9/2013 9:02:51 AM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
Suiku posted...
and now it's the general consensus that oshawott is cute??

No, it's still ugly. What happened with Oshawott is the same thing that happened with Mudkip. It's so terrible that it just became a sort of joke, and people like the joke, not the Pokemon itself. Nobody likes Mudkip, but people love "So I herd u liek Mudkip?". Understand?

Scew you, I've always liked Mudkip and Oshawott. "Lol people don't actually like it they just like the meme hurdutrr" please leave and accept that maybe people do like things you don't
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#12ThatKippPosted 2/9/2013 9:03:13 AM
Nobody likes Mudkip

so i think i liek mudkipz...
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#13nro87Posted 2/9/2013 9:04:18 AM
Suiku posted...
and now it's the general consensus that oshawott is cute??

No, it's still ugly. What happened with Oshawott is the same thing that happened with Mudkip. It's so terrible that it just became a sort of joke, and people like the joke, not the Pokemon itself. Nobody likes Mudkip, but people love "So I herd u liek Mudkip?". Understand?

Excuse me, but Swampert is my second favorite Pokémon after Volcarona, so please don't spout lies about Mudkip. Second, plenty of people like Oshawott. I never thought it was ugly.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#14kwando1313Posted 2/9/2013 9:06:50 AM
I actually like all the starters.... >_>
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#15Twilight_SonataPosted 2/9/2013 9:14:21 AM(edited)
Case in point, check out all of the hipsters that responded the way that they did to my exposing them. The sad part is that most of them don't even realize they're doing it. They actually think that they like something when all that they really like are the memes around it. It's like Chuck Norris all over again.

Do some people legitimately like Mudkip and Oshawott? Sure. But it's impossible to actually take any individual's word for it. All of them say "I'm one of the one that actually does."

---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#16westontickleePosted 2/9/2013 9:13:35 AM
I like mudkip. Oshawott is pure ugliness. And the anime made it worse. Oh, and Tepig is like halfway to Jiggs status.
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#17nro87Posted 2/9/2013 9:15:24 AM
Case in point, check out all of the hipsters that responded the way that they did to my exposing them. The sad part is that most of them don't even realize they're doing it. They actually think that they like something when all that they really like are the memes around it. It's like Chuck Norris all over again.

Do some people legitimately like Mudkip and Oshawott? Sure. But it's impossible to actually take any individual's word for it.

Wow, you are either one of the biggest idiots I've ever encountered, or you're a really desperate troll. Either way, shut up and leave. Nobody wants you here.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#18Suiku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:15:29 AM
You can't compare mudkip with oshawott, i mean... mudkip looks decent
---
>> Poke-Lover <<
#19Suiku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:16:19 AM
nro87 posted...

Do some people legitimately like Mudkip and Oshawott? Sure. But it's impossible to actually take any individual's word for it.

Wow, you are either one of the biggest idiots I've ever encountered, or you're a really desperate troll. Either way, shut up and leave. Nobody wants you here.

False, this guy have a point
---
>> Poke-Lover <<
#20ElectricNovaPosted 2/9/2013 9:17:23 AM(edited)

You didn't expose anyone.

Liking Oshawott and mudkip does not make you a "hipster"

The door is that way >

Leave.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.